“Luxury Sunday Brunch Worth Waking Up For!”
Review of Toca

Toca
Reserve with OpenTable
Toca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 8,880 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$31 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Transit: St. Andrew (King) Subway station
Description: TOCA offers handcrafted Italian cuisine complemented by seasonal flavours and locally-sourced produce. Located in the heart of Toronto's Performing Arts & Theatre District, TOCA occupies the mezzanine level of The Ritz-Carlton hotel. TOCA is proud to collaborate with Chef Oliver Glowig, one of Rome's most celebrated culinary leaders.
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Staffs of TOCA extended their welcome as we were escorted to our table. The ambience was good, our server was world class and accommodating. $79 per head may not be every body's brunch, it's all worth it.
Fresh oyster, prawns, salmon, this buffet brunch was everything to our hearts desire. Fair warning, save room for the Dessert Room! We explored their exclusive cheese cave, which houses perfectly aged Canadian & international cheeses. After all, it's Ritz Carlton, where do I begin.........

4  Thank Emily K
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear Emily K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review and for your wonderful comments.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the Sunday Brunch at TOCA, and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Overall experience was great. Great service and food. The ambiance is nice located on the upper level from the lobby

1  Thank scarlett1674
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear scarlett1674,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this great review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The food here was great. Good selection of wines. Very intimate but a little noise. Whole lobby is noisy. Had sea bass and this was excellent. Nice fillet and not a bone. Started with a salad which was great too no room for dessert but would have loved it.

2  Thank PhoenisSunDog
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear PhoenisSunDog,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Wouldn't expect anything less at a Ritz location, but the breakfast here is simply outstanding. Everything imaginable with all of it being tasty especially the omelets and French toast made from their homemade bread. Would eat here again tomorrow.

1  Thank KentuckyGlobetrotter
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Dear KentuckyGlobetrotter,

Thank you very much for posting this great review!

I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I came for lunch. It is upstairs at the Ritz Carlton hotel. When you enter they ask your name and offer to take your coat. They say is so when you return they know what your preferences are. It meant the 3 people who served me called me by name. They ask if you wish sparkling or still water. I had the $25 sandwich and soup special and a $6 pot of tea. The meal was different. I had the club sandwich which was two toasted pieces of large bread with a hole cut out of the top with an egg yolk sunny side up in the centre, chicken breast, prosciutto and aioli in side on a wooden platter. It is thick and also because of the egg yolk breaking you use knife and fork rather than pick it up. Soup was in a small iron pot and was winter squash with beans. Tea came in a Bodum plunger "coffee" pot with loose tea. Sliced fresh bread came with olive oil. You can access WIFI from the lobby without logging in or password.

2  Thank e10750law
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear e10750law,

Thank you very much for your kind words and compliments. I look forward to sharing this with our Ladies & Gentlemen.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent Lunch at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.