“Original dishes, excellent service”
Review of Toca

Toca
Reserve with OpenTable
Toca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$31 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Transit: St. Andrew (King) Subway station
Description: TOCA offers handcrafted Italian cuisine complemented by seasonal flavours and locally-sourced produce. Located in the heart of Toronto's Performing Arts & Theatre District, TOCA occupies the mezzanine level of The Ritz-Carlton hotel. TOCA is proud to collaborate with Chef Oliver Glowig, one of Rome's most celebrated culinary leaders.
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The signature dish of Ravioli Caprese is a must. The servers know their wine. Servings are just the right size and service is discreet and efficient.

Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear artemis50,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at TOCA. The Ravioli Caprese is my favorite dish as well!

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I have dined at TOCA twice and both of my experiences were very pleasant. The ambiance is very relaxed and the food is very fresh. It is a great place to go with friends and family. Despite it being in a 5 star hotel, the prices are very reasonable for a good food. There are a fair amount of vegetarian options. I recommend the cheese ravioli!

1  Thank apple_kaurr
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Dear apple_kaurr,

Thank you ever so much for posting this wonderful review on TOCA.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience. The Ravioli are my favorites as well.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to TOCA very soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Staffs of TOCA extended their welcome as we were escorted to our table. The ambience was good, our server was world class and accommodating. $79 per head may not be every body's brunch, it's all worth it.
Fresh oyster, prawns, salmon, this buffet brunch was everything to our hearts desire. Fair warning, save room for the Dessert Room! We explored their exclusive cheese cave, which houses perfectly aged Canadian & international cheeses. After all, it's Ritz Carlton, where do I begin.........

4  Thank Emily K
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear Emily K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review and for your wonderful comments.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the Sunday Brunch at TOCA, and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Overall experience was great. Great service and food. The ambiance is nice located on the upper level from the lobby

1  Thank scarlett1674
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear scarlett1674,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this great review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The food here was great. Good selection of wines. Very intimate but a little noise. Whole lobby is noisy. Had sea bass and this was excellent. Nice fillet and not a bone. Started with a salad which was great too no room for dessert but would have loved it.

2  Thank PhoenisSunDog
Bastian G, Manager at Toca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear PhoenisSunDog,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at TOCA, and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.