“Best Food Tour in Toronto”

Culinary Adventure Co.
Small-Group Gourmet Dinner Tour of Toronto's Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 45 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Culinary Adventure Starts Here. Since, 2010, we have worked hard to become Canada's largest and "Best Rated" culinary adventure company - we showcase the best of Ontario. Whether joining us for the first time or looking for a unique gift or special occasion - we have an award winning culinary experience to fit everyone's palate. Explore the dozens of Food Tours, Culinary Adventures or Class, we offer, there is something tasty running EVERYDAY. Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I live in Toronto, so this was my first time being on a culinary tour in my own city. The tour I took part in was Kensington & China Town, and I was very impressed with the experience.

First of all, be prepared to eat a lot! I was very surprised with the portions and variety of foods. We visited six restaurants with distinct cuisines and cultures, which was a great experience.

We were lucky to have the owner (Kevin) as our guide. Being a restauranteur, he knows his plates very well, and dives into how the foods are sourced and made. He also knew the back story of each restaurant which created a great flow and story to the entire tour.

If you're visiting Toronto, you live here, or you want to spend a few hours eating and learning, this tour is for you!

- Graham

1  Thank schenckgraham
There are newer reviews for Culinary Adventure Co.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a resident of Toronto and this tour exceeded all of my expectations. Kevin was amazing, knows his food, and gives you an exceptional background of the restaurants, foods, and restaurant owners that you visit. I'd highly recommend this to any foodies or tourists. Prepare to eat a lot!

1  Thank Travis K
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I'm from Chicago and was making the most of a day in Toronto and took the St. Lawrence Market tour. It was amazing!

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been on countless food tours and this was definitely one of the best ones I have ever been on! The guide was terrific, the food was amazing, and you learned a lot about the area. If you are planning a trip to Toronto definitely book this tour!

2  Thank amlark11
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We went on the tour of Little India and loved it! We traveled to several different restaurants and shops, sampling the food, experiencing the culture, hearing the area history, and learning a ton about different kinds of Indian food. This is an amazing trip if you're interested in food. I can't wait to get back to Toronto and take another tour with this company!

1  Thank Amy M