Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
fun day in T.O.

We are from the GTA, and took this tour to see the sights and let my son become more familiar with... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2011
catherine_010157
Brampton, Canada
Amazing Race: Toronto!

adamsjodie
Toronto, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2011

For my birthday this weekend, a group of friends and I participated in the Scavenger Hunt. It was great! The drivers were fun and enthusiastic. They were very accommodating to our large group. We found the hunt fun and exciting and laughed a lot. We were still talking about it hours into the night and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun activity with friends, family, or out of town visitors.

4  Thank adamsjodie
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Sweet ....my nephew's favorite quick positive response describes the tour. The tour gave us a good over view of the city with history, local facts as well as a polite, professional, courteous tour guide. Good tip for a sports themed restaurant for my baseball crazed nephew completed the experience.

1  Thank sunnybrooktravel
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Looking for a fun way to spend a friends birthday I stumbled upon a treasure hunt in Toronto, what a blast! This would appeal to any age! We are 4 mature ladies and we had a great time. The cab was very clean and comfortable and the tour guides were so much fun. Listen to all their instructions and make sure you have comfy shoes. Check this out you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank 155019Maureen
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We completed the scavenger hunt with ecocab today, and it was a BLAST! Our driver, Winston, was very knowledgable and fun. He gave us interesting tidbits of information as we completed our scavenger hunt stops. Ecocab had excellent communication with us prior to the event. The ecocab itself was fun to ride around in, and Winston knew everywhere to stop and park so we could get out. We only wish there was new questions so we could do it again. I highly recommend the scavenger hunt to those that like fun and competition. We are looking forward to trying out a tour, though we'd love to do another scavenger hunt (EcoCab, do another one next summer!!!).

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My friend & I completed the 1 hour scavenger hunt in Toronto this past weekend. We weren't sure what to expect but it ended up being a lot of fun! They were very prompt which I appreciated and we started our hunt on time. The rules of the hunt were explained to us and we were on our way. We got 2 sets of questions to answer, and we had to answer as best we can and bring back items from certain locations in Toronto. Our points were totaled at the end of the scavenger hunt and at the end of the summer the winner gets a $100 gift certificate which is just a bonus. We met cool Torontorians along the way who were happy to help us out and we discovered some new Toronto facts. Luckily, the weather was amazing and it was a nice ride in downtown Toronto. Winston, our tour guide, was awesome! He was a real cool guy, funny, and a blast to hang out with on the one hour ride. We also met Ben, the manager of Ecocab. Good looking and firm handshake, can't complain there. All in all, my friend & I were so happy that we signed up for this. I would recommend it to everyone. The only thing I regret is not taking a picture in the Ecocab!

3  Thank yazmin182