“Upscale Italian at Moderate Prices”
Review of Pulcinella

Pulcinella
Ranked #605 of 9,450 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Noticed this restaurant when driving by a few weeks ago and we decided to celebrate Valentines here with a nice dinner. I started with a superb 'Mario' salad made with market greens & radicchio, tomatoes, sliced red onion, olives with in-house lemon vinaigrette. While we were tempted by the scrumptious sounding daily specials we went a-la-carte: she had the very rich/decadent butternut squash & maple syrup ravioli while I had very good Margherita pizza with added mushrooms. With a glass of wine each the bill came to cad$85 including tax and tip. We will return to sample more of their very good fare. Recommended.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

My friend and I have never eaten at this restaurant and thought that it would be good to try this place out with the Winterlicious event. We had reviewed their menu online and but decided to stick with the Winterlicious menu for dinner. While the food was okay, and the service decent. The meals were small, especially the Cioppino. It was barely three mouthful of food. Event our waiter agreed that the normal size would be 3 times more than what my friend was served today. The table next to us, they too were shocked at the small serving of Cioppino, as they asked if they had received the correct portion. We enjoyed the Scarpetta (fresh PEI Mussels with an awesome sauce with a nick kick to it. The desserts were okay, my friend had the Tiramisu which was three scoops of soggy whipped mascarpone with lady fingers mixed in it. My chocolate torte was okay. We didn't order wine, which to seem to disappoint our waiter. My friend and I are not sure if we would ever come back and try out their regular menu, as our Winterlicious dinner was disappointing. I get that they need to make a profit but then why participate in Winterlicious when you know that people come out for a good meal at a reasonable rate to figure out if this is place they would come back and pay the regular price.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

anyone in the long branch area knows that this is a can't miss restaurant.
food is always really good
recently hosted a dinner for 22 - in their recently opened new addition
Great Night!
Service is always awesome - will always go back when I'm in the area.
cioppino is off the charts.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner. The pasta with venison and the veal Marsala were both fantastic. We had the tiramisu which was also amazing. Overall-Great service, nice selection of wine and ambiance were excellent. Great date night restaurant. Highly recommend and will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Hosted a bridal shower for a group of 22 people. The food was great and the staff fantastic. They went above and beyond. Thank you!!