“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed April 8, 2018

My husband Made a first visit to this restaurant last evening with another couple and enjoyed a lovely meal. We had shared appetizers and I highly recommend the fried calamari....very tender and complimented with lemon aioli. My friends reported the beef carpaccio was also excellent. I loved the Cioppino with its beautifully prepared seafood and tasty tomato broth. My friends equally enjoyed the carbonara with lobster and risotto special prepared with squash and pancetta. A busy restaurant with a great vibe and a roving accordion player. A little noisy which doesn’t bother us but maybe not suitable if a couple wants a quiet dinner. Definitely plan to return

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times and I can't say enough good things about it. I don't think that anyone who I've brought here has complained about their meal. Of all the times we've come here!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

No a big fan of this location .. food was Ok but nothing special either .. Service was slow and not impressed with the presentation

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Our first time in this superb Ristorante which we enjoyed immensely.

I had stopped by earlier to look in before making a reservation and had spoken with Michael who was friendly, welcoming and professional.

The evening was relaxing and very enjoyable. Service was that of 5 stars.

A must is the Polenta appetizer.

We ordered the Pollo which was barbecued/grilled to perfection and not tough with fresh vegetables and the Branzino was also prepared perfectly.

Few restaurants have Chianti by the glass but no problem here.

A wonderful touch was an Italian guitar player from Rome which finished our evening.

Thank you for a wonderful evening and we will be returning and now our go to restaurant in Etobicoke

Thanks to all that made it enjoyable

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We decided to try this restaurant, last minute. When we entered, we were told that at this restaurant at least that night (saturday night, with a live singer) a reservation was needed and there were no walk-ins.
We explained that we didn't know and that we just saw the restaurant walking by and decided to try it. They asked us to give them a minute. After a couple minutes they came back and said that they could seat us. And they did so immediately.
The food was fabulous. A real work of art. You could see that the Chef and staff had a passion for presentation. It tasted as wonderful as it looked.
The staff was polite, well groomed and efficient.

So they accepted us without a reservation without a long wait, the staff was perfect and the food was excellent.

We thought that it could have been a one off, just a lucky night. So we made a reservation and went back a few weeks later. It was just as good.
This will be one of our "go to" places from now on.
I haven't written many reviews but cannot resist praising this place.