“Best city-bike-tour I have ever done!”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have always tried to take a city walking or biking tour when we visit a new city or a new area. I like bike tours best because you can cover more areas & learn more about the city. I have been doing bike ours for about 10 years. This tour was,by far, the best I have ever done. We biked for the entire day, but never tired or got bored. There were so many stops for sightseeing,history lessons, a photo op, lunch, interesting stories, local information, a snack......by the end of the day we had covered most of downtown Toronto & many of the surrounding neighborhoods. I never would have thought that I could bike (with lots of interesting stops) for that period of time & not feel tired. It was easily do-able because of the pace & the stimulating conversation & narration through out the entire day.
Do the full day tour of Toronto. You will leave with an amazing knowledge of the city! If that isn't possible then go for the 1/2 day. You will see the city like you have never seen a city before & you'll have so much fun doing it!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went on the 8 hour tour with Terrance and really felt like we saw most of the different ethnic and cultural centers of the city. He was fantastic, went into the history and geography of each area in as much or as little detail as you allowed him.
The pace was rapid, but it was just right for my wife and I (both 63).
I would reccomend this tour on first arrival and use it as a guide as to what to see on your own later.
Stopped around 17 times for a couple of minutes each except to pick up an excellent and filling lunch which we ate at a nearby park. This time also allowed us to ask more questions about Toronto.
I highly encourage people to take advantage of this tour, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Downtown Tour of Toronto was a great way to get our bearings in Toronto. We are a family of 5 with kids 21,17 and 15 years of age and the tour was a fabulous way for 5 of us to see the city. We definitely saw and learnt more about Toronto than we would have done traipsing around on our own. William our guide, was very friendly, great fun, so knowledgable and good company. We particularly enjoyed his foodstop and beer house recommendations for after the tour! The bike tour was a great success on all levels....Thank You!!! Definitely recommending you to any one heading out your way.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I recently went on the four hour Downtown tour with my 11 year old son. It was a fantastic way to see the city with a child who would be bored on a walking or bus tour. There were many stops along the way making the biking very easy. The bikes were good and there was a lot of emphasis on safety. We wanted to take another tour with them but didn't have enough time.

1  Thank 3LittleBeachBums
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an amazing Twilight Island tour with William. It was only the 3 of us and Will was funny, friendly, knowledgable, told great stories and even snapped pictures for us the whole night. The pace was very relaxed and I felt very safe while biking through the city. Dessert was tasty too. The view of the city from the island and the ferry can't be beat. It was a highlight of our trip!! Even after the tour, Will went above and beyond and gave us some really fun ideas about where to visit the next day. Thanks for the great adventure!!!

1  Thank djnekokittie