“Round the city tour”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We did the round the city tour on Saturday, August 2nd with Terrence. The tour was great, the round the city tour is completely manageable for most people - there were many stops and we rode at a fairly leisurely pace. There was one big hill near the Brickworks but we could walk the bikes up it. Terrence knows a lot about Toronto and the main city landmarks, and it was fun to hear about the history of the various neighbourhoods. The bikes were fantastic, easy to ride with a good gear system and in good repair. Helmets were supplied. It was really nice that the tour provides lots of water bottles (that you don't have to carry on your back) and Terrence took pictures of us at almost every stop, I appreciated that I didn't have to dig my camera out all the time. We had a small issue with the lunch options due to allergies and other dietary restrictions, and Terrence ended up refunding part of the payment because of it without us even asking - he is a really great guy, and this seems to be a very well run business. Handy location near Dundas and University as well. Great way to spend your day while in Toronto!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had such a great time biking through Toronto with our tour guide, Andrea. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and her enthusiasm for the city was endearing. She took pictures of us as we traveled which was a nice touch since the person with the camera is usually never witnessed to being there. We highly recommend Toronto Bicycle Tours to anyone who is familiar with riding a bike and wants a fun way to tour an amazing city.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went on a tour tuesday, July 22nd. Though there wasn't a scheduled tour, my husband called and tried to arrange a private tour since we were coming on a bus trip to see the Red Sox. One company we called was not very helpful and we didn't end up using them. Terrance was great and said if we could get six people, he would run a tour. We got 11 and he very professionally had himself, plus two other guides with that number of people. He also came up with some Red Sox banter, proving he was very engaged when my husband was booking the tour. His history lessons, combined with a great knowledge of the current city culture made the tour great. I initially thought that they (the female guide) took too many pictures and it seemed a bit annoying, but then I loved looking at the pictures on facebook--so it was worth it. Also, they are willing (and did) to take family photos or individual of you if you want. So, though I brought my phone, I let them take the pictures and it made the trip more pleasant.

They have saddlebags of water and granola bars and are willing to carry small amounts of stuff if you are wondering how much to bring. Make sure you bring cash as the food stalls we stopped at with very cool international cuisine mostly took cash.

I would highly recommend Toronto Bicycle Tours. They were professional and fun. If we go back to Toronto, I would definitely take a different tour with Terrance. Thanks for a great time. Everyone in the group was happy and it was a wide range of people from our daughters (17 and 22) to married couples, and several individuals up to 60 years old.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Toronto Bicycle Tours. Our tour guides were very knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and very entertaining. We were able to see more in 4.5 hours than I ever thought possible. In addition, the tour guides take pictures of you during the tour and email the pictures to you for FREE!

I highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a fun way to learn more about the city of Toronto!

1  Thank RGTravel123
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I traveled with my grandson and we both enjoyed the bike ride. William communicated very well and was very safety conscious making us aware of all possible danger. The pace was good as we're the stories.