“Amazing experience ”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved going on this tour. Our guides were friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of everything (except for the pedaling of course). We felt comfortable and safe throughout the tour. They took photos of us during the ride and sent them to us free of charge. Thanks guys, you rock!!!

There are newer reviews for Toronto Bicycle Tours

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends and I did the morning bike trip last weekend. Terrance was a fantastic guide. He was funny and informative, and we loved hearing his personal experiences visiting the islands when he was younger. The pace of the ride was great - it was very leisurely. The one thing I didn't realize was that we would ride our bikes from the meeting location to the ferry (I thought the bikes were waiting for us on the island), but there was almost no city traffic on the way out, so it was easy. On the way back there were more cars and pedestrians, but by then we were a lot more comfortable on our bikes so it wasn't a problem. This was a great way to see the city and I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This bike tour is an amazing way to see the city! We got shown places that we probably wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for the bike tour. Terrance and Emma Are very nice and helpful. We stopped at different locations around Toronto and he told us the history behind each building or shop. It really was a brilliant experience and I really recommend it to anyone! I'm 16 years old and my mum could even keep up. (she requested a electric bike just in case but the area is fairly flat)They have ponchos for the cooler days. Recommend it 100% would have liked to do the island night tour but we ran out of time

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Only in Toronto for 3 days so used a morning tour of downtown to shake off jet lag and get our bearings of this great City. Terence led us on a very informative, safe and fun tour of Toronto. Only 3 of us on a chilly, damp morning but with 2 nervous riders he was excellent in ensuring all were comfortable & enjoyed it. You get a comprehensive view of Toronto in just 3.5 hours you couldn't hope to get in a week of random sightseeing - so go do it! Pretty easy on the legs and would be even better in nice weather.
Terence - upon your recommendation we went back to Kon-Nichi-Wa Deli for a great sushi lunch afterward and followed it up with a coffee at Jimmy's! Top man..

1  Thank BarnseySJB
Reviewed 5 April 2017

It was a chilly day in Toronto, but thanks to Terrence the bike tour was a great experience. To me the best way to have a big picture of how is the city and how Torontonians live. Also bikes are brand new and very comfortable! Highly recommended