“Amazing experience ”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a ride with Toronto Bicycle Tours and you’ll have a fantastic, fun time while gaining a deeper appreciation for Toronto, its people, culture, history and food. Our rides are perfect for guests of all abilities and ages, including kids. In fact, you can come along even if you can’t ride a bike (on one of our tandem bikes). We can also accomodate private groups of 2 to 60+. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Tours offered year round. No matter what time of year you’re visiting Toronto, you can always embark on a tour with Toronto Bicycle Tours! We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing.
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved going on this tour. Our guides were friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of everything (except for the pedaling of course). We felt comfortable and safe throughout the tour. They took photos of us during the ride and sent them to us free of charge. Thanks guys, you rock!!!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"morning tour"
"easy ride"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 25 reviews
"private tour"
"different areas"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends and I did the morning bike trip last weekend. Terrance was a fantastic guide. He was funny and informative, and we loved hearing his personal experiences visiting the islands when he was younger. The pace of the ride was great - it was very leisurely. The one thing I didn't realize was that we would ride our bikes from the meeting location to the ferry (I thought the bikes were waiting for us on the island), but there was almost no city traffic on the way out, so it was easy. On the way back there were more cars and pedestrians, but by then we were a lot more comfortable on our bikes so it wasn't a problem. This was a great way to see the city and I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This bike tour is an amazing way to see the city! We got shown places that we probably wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for the bike tour. Terrance and Emma Are very nice and helpful. We stopped at different locations around Toronto and he told us the history behind each building or shop. It really was a brilliant experience and I really recommend it to anyone! I'm 16 years old and my mum could even keep up. (she requested a electric bike just in case but the area is fairly flat)They have ponchos for the cooler days. Recommend it 100% would have liked to do the island night tour but we ran out of time

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Only in Toronto for 3 days so used a morning tour of downtown to shake off jet lag and get our bearings of this great City. Terence led us on a very informative, safe and fun tour of Toronto. Only 3 of us on a chilly, damp morning but with 2 nervous riders he was excellent in ensuring all were comfortable & enjoyed it. You get a comprehensive view of Toronto in just 3.5 hours you couldn't hope to get in a week of random sightseeing - so go do it! Pretty easy on the legs and would be even better in nice weather.
Terence - upon your recommendation we went back to Kon-Nichi-Wa Deli for a great sushi lunch afterward and followed it up with a coffee at Jimmy's! Top man..

1  Thank BarnseySJB