“Best way to visit Toronto and the Islands”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I did the full day bike tour (Downtown & Islands). It was the 3rd time that I visited TO, and I have to say that visiting the city by bike was definitely the best experience! I was able to see much more things, different neighborhoods, touristic places and could learn a lot about the history of the city! I had 2 excellent tour guides, Casey which showed me downtown and Terrence that guided me to the Islands. Both were very knowledgeable and professional, but also friendly, so I almost couldn´t feel that 7 hours passed. It was a beautiful sunny day, but a little chilly. I was ready... with a scarf and gloves, as they recommend when you book the tour. But, they also had some pairs of gloves if needed. They offer a bottle of water and some snacks to eat during the way which I found it cool! Biking in Toronto was easy, we were all the time on bike lanes, it´s very safe! It was an amazing experience, I highly reccomend this tour!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved going on this tour. Our guides were friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of everything (except for the pedaling of course). We felt comfortable and safe throughout the tour. They took photos of us during the ride and sent them to us free of charge. Thanks guys, you rock!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends and I did the morning bike trip last weekend. Terrance was a fantastic guide. He was funny and informative, and we loved hearing his personal experiences visiting the islands when he was younger. The pace of the ride was great - it was very leisurely. The one thing I didn't realize was that we would ride our bikes from the meeting location to the ferry (I thought the bikes were waiting for us on the island), but there was almost no city traffic on the way out, so it was easy. On the way back there were more cars and pedestrians, but by then we were a lot more comfortable on our bikes so it wasn't a problem. This was a great way to see the city and I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This bike tour is an amazing way to see the city! We got shown places that we probably wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for the bike tour. Terrance and Emma Are very nice and helpful. We stopped at different locations around Toronto and he told us the history behind each building or shop. It really was a brilliant experience and I really recommend it to anyone! I'm 16 years old and my mum could even keep up. (she requested a electric bike just in case but the area is fairly flat)They have ponchos for the cooler days. Recommend it 100% would have liked to do the island night tour but we ran out of time

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Only in Toronto for 3 days so used a morning tour of downtown to shake off jet lag and get our bearings of this great City. Terence led us on a very informative, safe and fun tour of Toronto. Only 3 of us on a chilly, damp morning but with 2 nervous riders he was excellent in ensuring all were comfortable & enjoyed it. You get a comprehensive view of Toronto in just 3.5 hours you couldn't hope to get in a week of random sightseeing - so go do it! Pretty easy on the legs and would be even better in nice weather.
Terence - upon your recommendation we went back to Kon-Nichi-Wa Deli for a great sushi lunch afterward and followed it up with a coffee at Jimmy's! Top man..

1  Thank BarnseySJB