“Great day out ”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first time in Toronto and the bike tour was a great way to get to know the Downtown area, our guide was really informative and made the trip fun. Would definitely book another trip if we visit the city again! A must do if you're visiting the city!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I would highly recommend people visiting Toronto to take these bike tours.
They are easy to book and TorontoBicycleTours will do the rest of the follow up for yo until the day of the event.
On day of event, they are on time at the meeting point, take you through the general process and tour path.
The guides are highly informative and very very helpful and friendly.
I personally took the Toronto Islands tour and would recommend that to everyone interested in bike tours. The city views are spectacular and so are country side/ close to nature feeling the islands themselves offer.
The company does provide all safety tools needed like helmets, gloves and ponchos to keep you warm/dry. Bikes are of good quality as well.
I wish i had time for the Toronto Downtown tour but the weather wasn't supportive and i had already explored most of downtown on foot.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I think anyone visiting Toronto city should do this at the first chance. It's a primer to a detailed visit. I liked the way the route was planned and took us through the history and making of contemporary Toronto. The guide was excellent. Full of energy, enthusiasm and humor. It's a perfect ice breaker.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I often take bike tours in new cities in which I'm visiting, and this was hands-down the best one I've joined! It was a chilly and slightly drizzly day in Toronto, but our guide Genny was up for the task. Very friendly, incredibly knowledgeable, and toured us through so many cool neighborhoods. She also scored us some great photos. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

One of the best things of done in Toronto. Zoe and Mina were well prepared, even provided gloves and furry ponchos when we got cold. There was laughing and joking! I was on my own and they really made an effort to include everyone in the group.I really enjoyed it and recommend. I'm heading back to the islands before a leave Toronto because I enjoyed it so much!