“Good service and location”

Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Ranked #30 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Windsor, Canada
“Good service and location”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Excellent service. Upgrade free. Restaurant was good and food quality was great. Very well priced .

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Dear "Good service and location",

Our staff works hard to give each and every guest a memorable experience. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us and other travelers.

Akbar Kabir

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Langley, BC, Canada
Reviewed 14 April 2012

GM Akbar Kabir a gracious host over past 8 years. Phone for Airport Pickup (15-20 min) - feels longer when waiting outside watching others get picked up ahead of you :-). Friendly, courteous staff. Clean, quiet rooms. Recommend

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jim C
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Dear “Excellent Service and Value”,

We value your opinion as you are a long standing guest at our hotel. Your feedback encourages our staff to continue providing excellent customer service for all guests. I do appreciate that you have taken the time to share your comments and look forward to your next stay with us.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I really can not fault the hotel, nothing was to much trouble for them. In fact they bent over backwards to help, lovely room ,spotlessly clean, transfer car new and clean. Even the breakfast was good, what a refreshing change for owner pride and getting things done right for the customers!
Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you pick this Best Western Plus NOT the one on Dixie Road. They were terrible !
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank parsnip63
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Dear “What a great hotel!”,

I would like to express my sincere thanks for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. It is our mission to provide the best possible Customer Service and Amenities for all guests so that their stay with us is memorable. Your feedback provides encouragement to our employees in order that they can continue to provide excellent service to our guests. Again, thank you for your time.

Glasgow
Reviewed 4 April 2012 via mobile

I am staying in the hotel right now and using the excellent free wifi to write the review.

I wanted a place to rest up for two nights to get over jetlag and get my head sorted before travelling onto Vancouver to speak at meetings over the Easter weekend.

The shuttle arrived no more than 5 minutes after I called. The staff are very helpful and I can't thank them enough.

I was given a room overlooking the golf course and I got sunshine all day. There are also ducks and birds in the area and it's lovely to hear them singing. The room is spotlessly clean and has everything I need, including a hair dryer, mouthwash, shampoo, cotton buds....nothing to complain about. So thankful to be here asi am able to read and study for the weekend ahead.

You don't need a car - I have been to Square One Mall which is an easy bus ride and I could have gone downtown by bus and underground but was too tired.

I hope to return to Toronto and when I do, I will be staying here.

Read the other reviews - everyone who stays loves this hotel. Make sure you stay when you visit Toronto.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Buchanan135
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Dear “3000 Miles from Home Yet Made To Feel At Home”,

I appreciate that you took the time to share your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities such as the airport shuttle service and our Hi speed Wi-Fi. We look forward to accommodating you during your future visit to Toronto.

Trois-Rivieres, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I go there every 2 months since last summer because it's close to my buisiness office but I have experienced a couple of adventures in the past few months.

First, the wired Internet connection at my room was not working. This would be minor for majority of people but for me it's a major point for my working needs. Wireless connection is fine but always significantly slower than the wired one. I work with internet all the time and need the fastest speed available all the time. Knowing I don't have access to the fastest speed available is an irritant for me.

Second, if I ask for a non smoking room, I would expect to be placed in an area where there would be no smell. The wind that particular week was kind of strong but this is something hotels are facing more than once a year and they need to make sure this will not interrupt the comfort of their clients. When I entered my room, the smell was strong enough to have my eyes burning after the first 5 minutes. My girlfriend smokes time to time and I can stand the smell a bit but this was far from being bearable. The crew in place for week nights however is awesome and they took good care of the situation. They found another room for me right away.

Room Tip: Don't take a room on the 3rd floor if you want a non smoking room. That's what the crew told...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear "Cigarette smoke smell and internet problems",

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

As you have indicated, there are times when the odour from our few smoking rooms can wander into adjacent rooms. You did the best thing by informing front desk staff right away in order that they could switch you to another room. As a result our staff was able to remedy the situation immediately with the neccessary equipment. It is my hope that the change of room remedied your internet issue as well.

Our staff works very hard to provide the best services and amenities to our guests. Your feedback is very important to us as it assists us to make neccessary changes to ensure every guest stay is memorable.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is a great Hotel. Angel at the desk and the shuttle is a prized employee. Only have good things to say. Comfortable beds, great service, fabulous buffet breakfast. The shuttle to and from the airport was a plus.

We had a long layover on our way to and from our trip to Barbados and we were not going to spend that much time in the airport. Booked it as it was close to the airport, offered a free shuttle and breakfast and what a nice breakfast. Glad we picked this one... They had everything we needed and no hassles, we would choose this one again in a hearbeat

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Dear "Long Layover on our way to Barbados",

I appreciate the time that you took to share your comments. I am pleased that you were able to experience the quality of the amenties and excellent customer service provided at our hotel. My employees and myself work very hard to ensure that every guests stay is memorable. We do hope you will stay with us again if ever in the Toronto area.

Orillia, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a trainng course that I was taking in the area...I had an excellent 4 night stay! The room was very clean with a 42" flatscreen tv, fridge, microwave, & a desk. Beds are very comfortable and the staff were friendly. I will be back!

1 Thank troop11
Dear "excellent 4-night stay",

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. My staff and I work very hard to provide the best possible services and amenties to all of our guests. We are very proud of our "ultra clean" status awarded to our hotel and it is nice that you were able to appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Akbar Kabir
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!