“Iron Butterfly”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Welcome to Hey Lucy, Authentic wood burning oven, hand stretched pizza, fresh pasta, great patio, casual pizzeria and bar, great music, popular weekend brunch and of course our famous Wednesday night martini feature... Our concept is built around a lot of things the most important is you and how we look after you as a guest. We offer authentic wood burning oven pizza from pizza ovens that are hand made in Italy, we use only DOP tomatoes for our made on site pizza sauce. Our Martini menu has over 20 selections and the great part is they're only $4.49 Every Wednesday. 440 Bloor Street West - in the heart of the Annex This location that opened in December of 2009 offers a fantastic west facing street level patio and trendy new decor with great wood burning oven Pizza. Our bar features HD flat screen TVs with all the sports events, a great draft beer selection and don't miss our weekend brunch feature. Casual dress, watch the game at the bar, family dining, late nite date night, chill on the huge patio.
Toronto, Ontario
“Iron Butterfly”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

My wife and I took my sister-in-law and her boyfriend to dinner. It was a disaster. My wife's pizza was burned beyond recognition and a replacement arrived about halfway through the meal. I had the chef's special, a butterfly-cut veal chop. It was dried out to a crisp and should have been named the Iron Butterfly. They must have been cooking with a laser in the kitchen. It was the worst meal I've had in Toronto in years, so we will not return.

• Visited October 2011