Ways to Experience Tasty Tours
from US$45.90
More Info
from US$38.10
More Info
All reviews chocolate tour kensington market our tour guide tasty treats ultimate chocolate chocolate tasting poutine chocolate making great tour would highly recommend this tour walking tour spend an afternoon food tour a lot of fun macaroons different areas queen street
Reviewed 1 week ago

It was a delicious tour!
I just arrived on 12th Agust in Toronto after a long trip from Brazil, and despite my lateness for the tour, they were so respectful, telling me by phone the stores that they were all the time since the beggining of the ride, until I got there and reached them!
Isabella hosted me so well! She kept a Gelatto for me at the previous store, so kind.
Sorry for the delay to post it! Thanks for the lovely afternoon!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I signed up for this tour mostly because I knew the friend I was visiting loved chocolate. I was blown away with how fantastic the tour was! It was educational, fun, and an adventure. Each stop was fun and informative, as were the walks in between, and the sampling at each was delicious. My favourite part was the chocolate tasting. I was amazed at what I learned. It is obvious that our guide, Christie, has a deep passion and joy with the subject, and it is very infectious! She has so many wonderful stories and so much information to share. I know my friend and I had a wonderful time. Not only would I recommend this tour, I would take it again (and will, next time I'm in Toronto)!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon but walking around Toronto and sampling some wonderful chocolates and other tasty treats. Each stop was such a wonderful find - places we certainly plan to go back and explore further. Christie was very informative, friendly, and open. I would do this tour again!

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks for the kind words Marie! It’s so great that you enjoyed the tour with Christie and we can’t wait to see you in one of your new haunts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was fun and educational. We learned a lot of interesting facts and the food was great. Christie, our tour guide was very cool and down to earth. I'd totally recommend this tour.

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks Austin, we’re so glad you had a great morning wandering around the fantastic Kensington Market!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time exploring Kensington Market. The area is a mix of great small independent food shops and cafes. Isabella was a friendly, fun and informative guide to I think 8 stops through the area. We had some amazing tasting samples , which I have never tasted before. Definitely a great way to explore the area and spend a morning.

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks so much Claire! I am so glad that you enjoyed our morning in Kensington Market, I had a great time. Safe travels back to England! - Isabella

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I really loved this tour, it was so much fun and very informative! The tour guide was really friendly as well, I would recommend this one

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks for the kind words Victoria! Come back again!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Today my husband and I took this tour in Toronto and really enjoyed it. I’m not a true chocolate lover (my husband is), but I must say the knowledge gained and the tasting experience has given me an appreciation of what goes into the making of fine, dark chocolate. Isabella, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about chocolate, knew the city well and seemed to have a very good rapport with the vendors we visited along the tour route. This walking tour lasted about 3 hours and felt relaxing and joyful...even in the drizzly weather we were experiencing. I highly recommend this tour to Toronto natives (like us) or visitors to the city.

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

It’s great that the tour opened your eyes to the beauty of chocolate! I had such a great afternoon so it is so nice to hear that you did too! - Isabella

Reviewed September 24, 2018

It was a beautiful, warm Saturday for our Chocolate tour. My daughter and I were looking forward to learning more about chocolate making and exploring the various locations around Toronto.

Our guide Isabelle started off with an overview of where chocolate comes from and how it is made. At each stop along the way she told us about the history of the location and the types of sweet products they had to offer. It was a great mix from traditional dark chocolate to gelato, pastries and truffles.

The path along some unique parts of Toronto was fantastic. Isabelle always took the time to see if we had any questions and ensure everyone had time to enjoy each location. I especially liked the fact that a follow-up email was sent with the links and addresses for each location. It is great to see support for small business owners. I would highly recommend this tour to both locals and tourists.

Thanks Isabelle for the fantastic tour!

TastyTours, Owner at Tasty Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you so much, Andrew. It was a beautiful day indeed. I had a great time showing you and Katie around so I am so pleased to here that you enjoyed yourselves! - Isabella

Reviewed September 24, 2018

On Saturday Sept. 24th, I took part in the Kensington Market Sweet and Savory Tour.

It was a small group of 8 people which was great. We got to sample treats from the Toronto Popcorn Store, Livelihood Café, a Caribbean grocery store, Poutine plus a few more stops.

Our tour guide Isabelle was friendly, knowledgeable and so patient.

By the end of this tour I was so full that I walked around the neighbourhood for a while to burn it off. :)

I highly recommend this tour if you want a different "flavour" for Toronto.

We are glad that we managed to fill you up as promised, and give you an enjoyable morning! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Loved this tour with Christie. She is so passionate about chocolate. Each stop was unique and we never felt rushed. Loved the stories and strolls through different neighbourhoods.

Thanks for joining us all the way from Ponoka! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your afternoon with Christie.