Review Highlights
Perfect virtual chocolate tasting

I worked with Audrey to lead a corporate chocolate tasting for ~40 employees for our "virtual... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Anjali B
San Francisco, California
Delicious chocolate tasting

The chocolate tasting was awesome! I learned so much about chocolate notes that I never knew about... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mariarojas9
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$76.25
from US$18.62
from US$170.73
from US$33.00
More Info
All reviews chocolate tour kensington market chocolate tasting tasty treats chocolate making tasting tour great tour food stops food tour background information walking tour interesting facts macaroons private tour fun afternoon fun experience virtual
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great virtual chocolate tasting with our company - a fun way to get together for the holidays!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The virtual chocolate tasting was incredible - tons of fun, really informative and most of all delicious! I learned so much and was thoroughly impressed with Audrey's knowledge. Highly recommended... I'll never eat chocolate the same!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did the chocolate tasting virtually and had so much fun! Loved learning all about the chocolates (and of course, eating them) and was super impressed by Audrey's knowledge. Overall it was a really nice, interactive experience and would make for a great gift or virtual family gathering!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So much knowledge, so friendly and so fun! What a great activity this was and so worth it! This was the best chocolate tasting I’ve ever done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did Audrey write the encyclopedia on Chocolate making? Honestly, she knew everything and such quirky stories not usually told on these tours. I toured a coffee and chocolate farm in Costa Rica and still learned things I had never heard about before from Audrey. We did ours virtually and still had an amazing time. I would book it again for a corporate or family/friends event. You can ask for wine pairings with it as Audrey makes suggestions and then really have a party!