Stayed here for 2 nights last month and thought it was a great hostel. Was a bit wary as it was my first solo trip but the staff were brilliant-helpful, knowledgable and friendly. Hostel was clean and welcoming. Private room was fine, plenty of space with all the facilities needed, bathroom (shower and toilet) was very cramped but for 2 nights I wasn't too bothered. Breakfast choice was brilliant and tasted great. Cafe area was rather hot but to be expected when underground with a kitchen. Lockers for luggage were very helpful, need you own lock to use them for free. I used small one from my suitcase which was sufficient. Location was great-I never actually found the subway but was told it was close by! Walked to the CN Tower etc which only takes 15mins and is very straightforward. Toronto City Sightseeing bus also passes close by so if you're doing a tour of the city you can hop on and hop off near the hostel. Overall a brilliant hostel, would definately recommend and will be returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Ontario