This was our last hostel after 3 weeks in Canada, and it was OK - clean, friendly, lots going on etc. In terms of service, it was really good, and the staff were both knowledgable and helpful. It was also in a really good location - 5 min walk to streetcar/subway stops etc, and about 10 mins to the distillery district. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm with bathroom which was good, but it was on the 9th floor, and the lockers didn't have electronic locks as the website states, and they also weren't bag-sized, which means 4 girls with nowhere to really put their stuff! Oh, and get some new mattresses please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Ontario