The location is excellent - very close to St Lawrence Market and about 10 min walk to the Eaton Centre. King Station on the subway is just round the corner.
Staffed by other travelers who are pretty knowledgable about the area and organise activities everyday.
Bathrooms were very clean and spacious - showers were separate little rooms. Stayed in a 10 bed dorm, which again felt spacious. Only problem was there were only 4 big lockers and 6 small ones which doesn't seem very fair.
The lobby area which quite small for the size of the hostel. There was free wifi, but if you didn't have a laptop you could pay $3 for 1 hour of internet use, which I think is a little steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Ontario