Another fantastic HI hostel. Top location, easy to walk around the city, handy for subways and other public transport too. The free breakfast that you get when you book the smaller rooms (I stayed in a quad) was phenomenal. Basic English (bacon, egg, toast, beans, potato and toast with tea or coffee), pancakes, French toast etc. If you don't fancy breakfast you can use your voucher for one of the dinners they serve at the hostel in the Cavern Cafe. Honestly, you don't need to eat anywhere but the hostel, the food is awesome. The dorm rooms are basic but very clean and nice and bright, ensuite is a bonus. The hostel offers free wifi and free activities, the quiz night on the deck was fun but it's a pity more people won't/don't join in the activities. Plenty of vending machines if you get midnight munchies, free towels (that's right, no deposit required). Nice tv area and excellent full kitchen facilities. This really is a top notch hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Ontario