This is the worst Hostelling International I've ever stayed at. The 10 bed dorms feels a bit like a refugee camp and the shared bathrooms are not able to cope with the demand. Most guests are long term residents and dominate the communal areas and the dorm rooms. There seemed to be theft going in the hostel as well, with rumours of the staff being involved. Reception weren't very helpful and threaten to kick a girl from our dorm for making a complaint. Definitely not worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Ontario