“Tall Ship Kajama Cruise”
Review of Tallship Cruises

US$71.19*
Toronto Obsession III Dinner Boat Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This 165-foot three masted schooner offers non-guided tours of the Toronto harbor on Lake Ontario from the start of May to the end of September. Day and Evening Cruises Available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our over all ship experience was wonderful. The atmosphere was great. The energy of the crew was fun.
The only problem we had was with the food. My husband and I were very disappointing with the quality of food provided on the ship. We would have happily paid more money for better quality meals or snacks. It all looked like it was purchased at Costco in the frozen food bulk section. My husband had Chicken Fingers that were not made with white meat but made with brown. He only took a few bits and through it away. I had the Fish and Chips. The whole meal was grease and it too was tossed after a few bites.
Very disappointing with such a beautiful ship and fun crew.
We would never recommend anyone order food on the Tall Ship.

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Glad to hear your overall experience with us was wonderful.

We appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to write a review!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,036)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had an amazing time from start to finish. The staff were friendly & very helpful. It had started to rain & I thought it wouldn't be fun. But boy was I wrong both my date & I enjoyed the tour. 100% recommend this. So I plan on going again with my coworkers. Well done

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Happy to hear you and your boyfriend had a great time on our sail, even with the rain!

We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The crew was fun and engaging; singing songs and involving passengers in putting up sails and other chores (no worries, they don't really expect it!) Just a perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Happy to hear you had such a great time with us! It is a great way to spend your afternoon!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went to Cruise with husband for our anniversary. The weather wasn't good that day but it still was fun. The cruise is long and moves slowly. Crew is friendly and polite. Overall not exctiing but interesting. Bought it through Groupon.

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Glad to hear you had a fun time on our cruise.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went with my daughter and our little puppy, we enjoyed the cruise, nice staff and great views of lake Ontario.!

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Glad to hear you and your daughter had a great trip with us!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!