We liked this B&B very much for it being so different from others. I don't think that we have seen anywhere so many objet d'art scattered around a house. To some it could appear 'cluttered' but the house certainly had character & charm and must have reminded many of the 1930s. Geoffrey (Pimblett) was a good host and we enjoyed our many entertaining conversations with him. He was helpful and pointed us in the right direction for many of the places that we wished to see. The en-suite room was entirely adequate apart from the shower which we couldn't get to work However, that was probably more our fault than Geoffrey's. His colleague, John, produced a superb and well-balanced breakfast. He was also the most pleasant of men and charmed, with his chat, not only ourselves but all the other guests during the breakfast period.
If you wish to stay in a hospitable B&B in an older part of Toronto then this is the place for you.
Gillian Braban & Peter Cave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B Ontario