Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B
US$187
US$179
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$269
US$222
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$257
US$196
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$195
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$203
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

US$226
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$182
US$144
Westin.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$149
US$102
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$240
US$211
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

US$162
US$143
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

All reviewsbed and breakfasthuge jacuzzievery morningother guestspleasant staygeoffreydowntowndustcanadafurnishings
Reviewed July 19, 2008

From the moment I stepped through the door of Geoffrey Pimblett's B&B, I felt at home. Colourful Geoffrey and team are perfect hosts, very happy to help out on anything they can.

The rooms were spartan and the decor most interesting. The extent of the collections is greater than any museum. Every morning I would look at the wall in the dining area and notice something different.

What makes Pibmblett's most exciting is that it is the most quintessential of British B&B's, yet outside of Canada! In fact, the only thing that tells you this establishment is not in Canada is the maple syrup on the delightful pancakes served up for breakfast (but only after Bacon and Eggs, of course).

Already looking forward to my next trip to Toronto, where I shall stay at Pimbletts.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Pimblett's is a fun and eccentric B&B conveniently located to major Toronto venues. The B&B is an eclectic mix of British antiques and memorabilia. Geoffrey, John and Bertie (a docile and lovable Doberman) were terrific hosts, providing referrals and directions to restaurants, shops, and other sight seeing spots, etc.

Breakfast was tasty and available for those who choose not to arise at the crack of dawn (read 10 - 11AM). Our hosts made us feel at home and were warm and interesting conversationalists.

Rooms and baths were very clean and comfortable, with cable TV and wireless Internet. Many rooms have outside deck areas, which provided an outdoor space for R&R after a day of shopping, walking, and dining out. Each room is graced with interesting art work, often themed to British monarchs.

I recommend Pimblett's for those who seek a change from your typical high rise hotel and want to immerse themselves into the fun side of Toronto.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2008

A large rambling house with a charming eccentric English innkeeper.
HUGE breakfasts.
Location close to downtown - 15 minutes walk from Yonge street.

It is a bed and breakfast and not a 5 star hotel, so do not expect to be waited on hand and foot.
The house was full of antiquities which made the place even more interesting.

I would reccomend Pimbletts to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2008

I don't even know where to begin?!?! The photos of the B&B are charming, the owner sounds like a pleasant British gentleman on the phone and the location appears to be convenient. However, the place is a run down, smelly, hole in the wall surround by what appears to be drug dealers and prostitutes. The place was so packed with junk that it was nearly impossible to make our way through the place with just a suitcase and carry-on. The owner came out in dirty, grundgy, torn clothing and proceeded to yell at people who randomly parked near his B&B. The owner has a huge dog of at least 100 lbs. who persisted in circling me as I was trying to walk to the office. When I told Geoffry the dog was making me uncomfortable by constantly following me and to ask the dog to heel so that I could pass he proceeded to yell that he cannot help me and I must leave immediately and then slammed the office door in my face. The good thing is that he did agree to refund our deposit. The great thing is that we had our notebook computer and were able to book the Intercontinental Hotel (4 1/2 stars) in the best part of Toronto on Hotwire.com for a great price! Pimbletts looked so terrible that we were willing to leave and loose the deposit before he even threw us out.
One more thing about the dog, he shed's a great deal, there was hair all over the place including the kitchen and dining room area. You couldn't pay me enough money to eat breakfast there. I usually love B&B's and this is the first bad experience I have had! Run, don't walk, away from this place!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
5  Thank travel72
Reviewed May 10, 2008

Kitschy, funky, fun. Wonderful owner and very central to the public transportation. Very gay friendly, as well.

Stayed: May 2008