I was excited to stay at an interesting looking, cheaper, B & B instead of a chain hotel when I stayed in Toronto for a week recently. While the wild decor and ambiance was everything I hoped for, I was disappointed overall. There was no apparent "common room", I had to be up early every morning for training and never had breakfast there (it's only served from 9-11); not even a banana, coffee or pastry was offered before then. I found the owner, other than his accent, didn't match my hopeful vision of a chatty, welcoming Brit. I found him cold, in fact. He did warn me about the dog he was training, but the "gifts" the dog left behind created nasty smelly landmines. Oh, and the wifi worked in only one part of the room. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B Ontario