All reviews each morning other guests pleasant stay geoffrey downtown furnishings
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

A quaint period house close to all public transport. Our room was small and decorated with the owner's collectables but was comfortable. Quiet location even tho in Downtown area. Breakfast was plentiful and shared with other guests which made for interesting conversation. Owner is very friendly and chatty.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2016

If you've got allergies, asthma or can't stand cats and dogs, do not go there ! Thousands of objects are standing around the place, it's very dusty and in the room is no more space for your luggage...

Room tip: no room is recommandable
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SonjaGottlebe2014
Reviewed December 3, 2015

Unfortunately this place does deserve a low rating-a very low rating-for a number of reasons. The place initially seems to be very interesting-full of antiques and curios-but then you realize that the place is basically a total 'petri dish' of bacteria. I developed a serious cough when I stayed there for several nights which I think was the direct result of being exposed to a sea of bacteria-which was intern the direct result of the owner having a house full of antiques and curios-like an old saddle for riding horses that was in a hallway between where I slept (not) and where a truly enormous bathtub/jacuzzi was. I ended up at this place to get out of what was perhaps the worst Motel I've ever spent any time in-in my entire life-the nearby "Royal Oak Motel"-but going to this B & B was like going from the frying pan into the fire. The man in charge seemed to be quite old so I opted not to have breakfast there.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

The place is a HOUSE not a Hotel. Big diffrence and the owner of the place is the most unfriendly person in toronto. The place is too small and the stairs are narrow so dont have high hopes on getting your luggage up easily . The neighbourhood is not safe at all, located on the worst part of gerrard street, the breakfast is even worse and the owners dog took a dump in the House sevral times it was disgusting. I stayed in other places in toronto which is way better for the same price .

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohab A
Reviewed August 6, 2015

It's a cute place to stay and in "our library room" we felt like in a museum :-) Geoffrey was really a nice host and he was so kind to help us with our missed and lost luggage. The typical English breakfast was also great. Ham and eggs are as well offered as fruits. We really enjoyed our stay at "Pimbletts B&B" Thank you Geoffrey and thank you John for the nice breakfast and the conversation every morning!

Date of stay: June 2015