Nothing like a hotel at all, you couldn't even compare the two. The moment you walk in the door its an amazing experience. Chock block full to the brim of antiques and books of every size and nature. If you are claustrophobic forget it. This is an old row house with charm and character oozing out of every cranny. The kind and accomodating English gentleman, Geoffrey, who own and operates the B and B has storys that charm and thrill you and is very willing to tell if you ask. 10 month old Doberman Brewster is just as warm and welcoming, well maybe even more so. The whole package from owner to dog to decoration is an experience and a half you won't want to miss. To the right traveller in the right frame of mind this place is a total and utter delight. Breakfast was overwhelmingly enormous and so British, just adored every moment. Taking my husband back for the experience in a couple of weeks. Authentic Mexican food restaurant at the top of the street called Margarites, gotta go back and try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B Ontario