“Best Gift Ever”

Beer Lovers' Tour Company
Ranked #12 of 63 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Celebrating a passion for beer, food and travel, The Old Toronto Beer Tour explores the culture and history of Toronto against the backdrop of our rich brewing heritage both past and present. The Old Toronto Beer Tour is an all-day experience and includes tours and tastings at 4 breweries--Steam Whistle, Amsterdam Brewery, Izumi Sake Brewery and Mill Street Brewery -- a charcuterie lunch, transportation, sightseeing including entrance to Fort York and a walking tour of the Distillery District. Our tours are professionally guided by fun and knowledgeable brewery experts. We also offer a shorter walking tour of the Distillery District, called the Toronto Beer & Chocolate Tour. Now announcing our newest tour, the Toronto Rail & Ale Tour, running Sundays from 1 to 6.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was given this tour as a Christmas gift and I must say it was the best present ever. I am a beer lover and this tour was more than I expected. Great tours of the breweries. Simple and clear explanations of the brewing process and a fantastic historical look at brewing in Canada. Whether you are a beer drinker or not you will enjoy this tour. Fun, informative and oh so many delicious beers.

Date of experience: May 2014
"blast"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Date of experience: April 2014
Oliver D, Owner at Beer Lovers' Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Reviewed April 11, 2014

One word.... AMAZING!!

Worth every penny my friends!. Purchased for my husband's birthday. This was by far the most perfect gift I have ever got him. He loved it! And believe me when I say there was no shortage of beer on this tour! I highly recommend the dinner add on.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I can't say enough about how great this experience was.
We went for a friend's bachelor party and weren't sure what to expect. But this tour exceeded our expectations to say the least.
From the beginning, you're greeted by the friendly host and the people at the Steam Whistle brewery for an awesome tour of the brewery. From there is a perfect mix of different kind of beer tour experiences and you do NOT at any point get the feeling of "been there done that."
I can't say enough positive comments about the beer tour hosts. Oliver and his tour guide partner engage you with how passionate they are about beer, the history of beer, the brew process, and of course the flavour of it! They are also incredibly knowledgable and continually interact with the patrons on the tour sharing their knowledge, experiences, and stories.
This tour really has a great, warm atmosphere from the get-go and and you get the feeling you're hanging out with a bunch of friends all day. The tour appeals to ANY event you may have because the tour has this uncanny ability to appeal to a wide spectrum of tour goers. On our trip there were examples of a birthday celebration, a bachelor party, and a day out just for the experience and the day went at a pace and had something that worked well for each person in the tour group.
And of course there's no shortage of beer!
For the bachelor party, it was a perfect way to spend the day-portion of the party
I can go on and on because I can't say enough about this great experience!

Date of experience: March 2014