“awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wine Tours Toronto - Private Tours

Wine Tours Toronto - Private Tours
Ranked #11 of 40 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine is a journey; a time capsule of summer. Join our tours and taste the summers captured by the unique and eclectic wineries we visit.From Toronto to Niagara Wine Tours. Our wine tours leave from Toronto, Oakville and Burlington. taking you to to the heart of Niagara wine country and back. You will visit quality vintners from the Beamsville bench, Vineland, Lincoln and Jordan, and Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. We have selected from the finest vineyards and wineries to showcase the region’s diversity and to introduce you to the unique quality Niagara wine country has to offer.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

dougall created the perfect itinerary for our bachelorette group. the wineries were all different + special and really gave us a taste of what the region had to offer. everything associated with booking and payment was super easy and being driven around all day was great too, obviously :) we just had SO MUCH fun the whole day. it was the highlight of our entire weekend without a doubt. thanks dougall and the rest of the wine tour toronto team for making it so memorable!!

7 Thank emily g

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Looking forward to our tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was fortunate to be part of a group that went on a tour with “Wine Tours Toronto” to wineries in the Niagara Region. We had a great start with coffee and pastries -- all part of WTT’s service. Our first stop was The Foreign Affair Winery. If you knew me, you’d know I rarely go on about wines---now vodka, that’s a different story. However, during the tastings something magical occurred. I sampled a wine “Cabernet Franc”. OMG—I had to have it!! Our day also included tours of different wineries, their inner workings, tastings, and we even attended the opening of the winery “Vieni” , where wine, food and music were abundant – not to mention their Grappa, which they call “Graspa”—WOW!!.
Our driver/tour leader Dougall, picked up on my preference for vodka and made an unscheduled stop at a new distillery, “Dillon’s. Their vodka is distilled from local Niagara wine grapes. My personal review, “More please!!”
We had a wonderful day. Wine Tours Toronto is a friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating tour service. All this and door to door service--the day was a great success! I will definitely recommend Wine Tours Toronto to others.

6 Thank Tuttibene
Whitby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a wonderful day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wonderful way to see some of the smaller boutique wineries under the guidance of Dougall. He truly made our day memorable.

5 Thank Laurel24
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I went on the "Unique" tour with Dougall on Friday and had an amazing time. Dougall knew so much about every winery we stopped at and was extremely professional. He even stopped at a few wineries that weren't on the agenda for the day. I will definitely book additional tours with this company and have been highly recommending it to my friends.

4 Thank Jason L
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect Private Tour - service top notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was trying to organize a wine tour as a day trip as part of my friend's bachelorette weekend, and after calling a number of different group tour companies and being unimpressed by their offerings, I finally stumbled upon Wine Tours Toronto - and I am so lucky that I did! After the first conversation with Dougall, I was impressed by his knowledge of the Niagara and Beamsville wine area, and willingness to customize a trip that would suit my group perfectly! After a few prompt email replies, and reviewing a fully customized itinerary that Dougall suggested for our group (7 ladies in our early thirties), I booked the trip. The pricing was excellent - very competitive and highly worth it for the door to door service that we were provided with.

The service went above all of our expectations. We were picked up from my home in Toronto and greeted with fresh starbucks coffee and pastries from a local bakery! The drive to wine country was airconditioned and comfortable. We visited 3 wineries and one distillery, with a stop for a picnic lunch at one of the wineries. I had requested the picnic stop ahead of time (we had packed our own picnic lunch), and Dougall organized the rest. He reserved a picnic spot at a winery with a beautiful view of the vineyards that was licensed so we could drink some wine with our lunch! He even organized a contingency plan with a room to eat inside the winery in case of rain! Luckily there was no rain and we got to enjoy the view - it was perfect!

All our stops at the wineries and distillery were seamless - we walked right in, the staff were expecting us, and within no time we were treated to our own private tastings and tours. No waiting, no hassles. We couldn't have asked for a better day! The wine trip was the talk fo the rest of the weekend and everyone in the group agreed that the service was amazing and highly recommended! Thanks to Dougall and Wine Tours Toronto for making my friend's bachelorette experience so memorable. We had a blast!

5 Thank puja_m