“Consistently good”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #362 of 9,689 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed September 7, 2018

We go to many Kegs. They are all good, and this one is too. Service was excellent and as usual the steaks were cooked exactly to order. Prices are really reasonable. Can't beat this Keg for a great dinner.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We recently had dinner at the Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street. We sat at a high top in the bar area. The service was very good. We shared a tuna tartare to start. It was attractive and tasty. I had my Keg favourite, the prime rib sliders, which were as flavourful as ever. My wife had her favourite Keg dish, French onion soup, which she says is always delicious. We will continue to frequent Keg restaurants, as they always provide an enjoyable dinner experience.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful evening spent with family. Great food & excellent service. Thank you for a remarkable evening that measures right at the top of my list. Reasonable cost of food and beverage. Quality food and drinks. What more can you ask for !!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we go to the Keg on Leslie and are very disappointed! We always go to this location because the food and service both are great all the time! But this time we went for lunch and from the beginning we were disappointed. We waited at front so long till one of the waiters got us. She wasn’t welcoming at all! It was like we are in a fast food place and she just wanted to serve us and kick us out ASAP! When I asked her which steak is more tender she brushed me off with no clear answer! My steak was tasteless! My husband ordered salmon sandwich. Salmon didn’t look right! It was pale pink! I thought it’s undercooked and I told him not to eat it. He was hungry and he ate it. All night he had stomach cramps and nauseous. I don’t think I want to go back there again. Maybe the management has changed? Or the staff are new? Not sure but I totally don’t recommend this location for the keg anymore.

TheKegSteakhouse, Guest Relations Manager at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand you were disappointed with your experience and encourage you to email us at kegcommunity@kegrestaurants.com with the details of your visit, including the location, so we can follow up with you directly.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

This is a beautiful place inside. My wife and I had a filet Mignon steak, and it came with a few sides, we both chose vegetables.....asparagus and peppers. We also shared a baked potato. Our friends had half side of ribs. Everyone enjoyed their meal.....it was perfect in every way. Service from Evan was pleasant, polite and efficient.....the nice service added to our enjoyment.