“Good for a Lobster sandwich and a beer”

Rock Lobster Food Co
Ranked #3,425 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Just like the caption says Rock Lobster is an informal bistro with a nice sunny patio that serves real Nova Scotia lobster in a buttered roll $20 and Mac and cheese and lobster as well. Lots of other interesting seafood items on the menu as well. Located 538 queen west Toronto.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Had been there before and enjoyed it but the food is not as good anymore, did not like menu selection. Server was off borderline rude but disinterested and inattentive.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

As a maritime rescue, I am fussy about my lobster. This stuff was the mushy canned type but out here the good stuff is hard to get. My kid however loved his fried chicken on a waffle.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Very cool spot in the Ossington neighbourhood. The lobster rolls are great and you HAVE to try the famous Rock Lobster Cesar.. Sooo goood!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

My husband and I ended up here for a late night snack. He was very excited to try the lobster rolls as he loved eating lobster while traveling to Halifax. This was our first time at this restaurant, and I am uncertain if I would return. The bread had so much butter on it that it was actually difficult to eat. The only thing I could taste in the lobster roll was butter (or oil?) it was that overwhelming. We ended up leaving the lobster sand which all together because it felt like eating a tub of butter. So we moved onto the fries, and they were incredible! Oh those fries, fresh, some crispy, some soft, all perfect. The fries had just the right amount of salt and they truly were delicious. mmmmmmm Im thinking about them right now!! I would return to this place just to eat the fries, I'd probably skip the lobster sandwich though...