See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

It is located in a very quiet street. The room was very clean, comfortable with attached bathroom with good internet connection but the small TV is rather useless as there is no cable channels and only 2 channels were available. The owner is very welcoming and helpful. Although they are advertised as B&B it is misleading as they have changed their vocation and do not provide breakfast anymore. But you have access to a dining area with a boiler, microwave and some tea and Nescafé. There is not much around for a good breakfast. We ended up at the McDonalds. There is also a small terrace. It took us about 20-25 minutes by walk to get to Dundas square. You also have to pay for parking in the street and we had to come back in the evening to put extra money. All together, I would say it is a nice place to stay but not what you would expect of a B&B and when you add up everything not a cheap option either but standard price for a city like Toronto I guess.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2016

I stayed there from 2 to 5 March.

As I wasn't sure when my arrival time was, Paul-Antoine and Michelle gave me the code and put a notes on the door so I was able to locate my room without any problem. Paul-Antoine greeted me in just a few minutes after I got into my room. He is really nice and friendly. After some briefing he told me that there is a map he prepared, showing the nearby attractions which I found very useful.

The room: Lovely and comfortable! "Nomad" was the room I stayed. It is located at the top floor, with a large skylight letting sunlight into the room. Stunning photos (which i think are taken by Paul-Antoine) decorating the walls. The bed sheet is very soft and comfortable.

The common area: Decorated with beautiful photos and prints (I think they are by Paul-Antoine. There were tea, coffee, cookies and also a water boiler. Good enough for simple breakfast. There is a lovely balcony but I didn't go out as it was too cold.

Location: Excellent location. just a minute walking to the subway station, and only around 15 minutes walking to Yonge Street and Royal Ontario Museum.

Wifi: free and fast

The only thing is I did't have a chance to try the breakfast prepared by Michelle (I was well informed that no breakfast would be provided before I made the decision staying there, and they gave me a discount). But I do hope I would have a chance to have the breakfast next time when I'm staying there,

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice little B&B - when compared to a standard hotel the rooms were bigger and nicer, and the bathroom was very large. Nice soft towels & hairdryer. Appreciated having a room set aside for guests, where you could sit and eat (fridge where you can store a few of your own things), nice rooftop terasse. Was there in a heatwave, room was a bit warm but not bad. A/C pretty good.
Appreciated Paul-Antoine's welcome, and room and bath were kept nice and tidy during my stay.

Only minus was very small TV with very few channels (I know, you shouldn't waste time with TV when travelling, but to unwind, after a long day... it's not bad...) Overall, the house isn't really that special, but if you're looking for a nice room not too far away from the subway, you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: The room "nomad" had lovely decorations, and lots of natural light from skylights - but be warned if you require absolute darkness to sleep, as the skylights let in morning light
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ebie_MUC
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place has a good location, near of Sherbrooke subway station (1 block). Paul is the owner and he is very polite kind and helpful. I stayed on the 2nd floor. The B&B is very clean, great wi-fi and in the 3rd floor there is a outside place, where you can spend your evening drinking an d eating. Se você é brasileiro, esse é um lugar que você pode ir garantido, tem localização, mercado e restaurantes perto e outras lojas, e a vizinhança eh muito calma. É possivel ir a pé pro centro, leva uns 20 minutos. Minha recomendação pra vocês. o Paul é muito gentil e atencioso.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed at Au Petit Paris recently, while visiting Toronto for a conference. I had just stayed in a really terrible place in Montreal, so arriving here was close to heaven. I had a lovely quiet room on the 3rd floor, beautifully furnished with wonderful photographs, a really comfortable bed with exquisite linens, and very French style. It's in very convenient, quiet location just off Bloor Street, near the subway system. There is a very pleasant breakfast area on the top floor with adjoining outdoor deck area, with breakfast makings supplied (even though a full breakfast is not served). Best of all was the thoughtful and helpful attention I received from Paul-Antoine and Michelle - from the beginning of the booking process through to a friendly departure. I was given fantastic guidance on negotiating Toronto, specifically suited for my interests, recommendations re food stores and restaurants, help with my bags, taxi recommendations etc. Very fair price. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: My room on the top floor felt like a "retreat in the sky" - I loved it. Didn't see other rooms so can't comment on them. Stairs are steep, but they often are in this type of building, not an issue for me.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business