“Great Find!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got this recommendation from my car service driver and it did not disappoint. I went with a party of 3 on a Saturday night. There was a respectable wait but that just told me we were in the right spot. Great vibe! Drink menu looked excellent but I tried a craft beer that caught my eye. Pad Thai noodles and Tom Yum soup was the best I’ve had in a while. Will be back when I return to Toronto.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with a friend for a late dinner. The place was packed with people and as most of the ratings had a high review I had no doubt that our pick was right. But what a disappointment. We had a salad together and I had tomyang kum. Ate only a little bit then stopped eating. As it was too sweet for me. My friend who is Singaporean and travels a lot could also not understand why this place got good ratings. Maybe we did not order the right dishes but everything we had was not what we expected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really lively and busy place, expect to queue for table as very popular but well worth it!

Really authentic Thai food - nice sized portions and really balanced menu but not to extensive - but what they offer they do really well!

Enjoy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are real fans of Thai food and we were not disappointed. The line as we left was enormous and people were very happy to wait for a table if they didn’t have reservations.
We had a mixture of starters and the pad Thai to share.
The prawns and vegetable prongs rolls were fabulous as were the chicken skewers.
Atmosphere was “busy” and if you are after a great Thai spot in downtown Toronto, this is the place to go.
Slightly expensive would be my “negative” given we only had 3 starters and the pad Thai.
Definitely recommended

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

And we were not disappointed. We had appetizers and shared pad Thai. It was very good. I had a Thai salad Laap which always seems consistently different in every Thai restaurant (but not disappointing)and others had the soup which they enjoyed.