The hotel is in the downtown of Toronto, close to the financial district, in the midst of skyscrapers and modern buildings. It offers suites, which include a fully equipped kitchen. I stayed in a zen suite. The room was small, but because of large windows it didn't feel small. The bed is very confortable, the bathroom excellent (large shower, good water pressure, excellent quality of towels and toiletteries). What is particularly nice about this hotel is that it provides some uncommon yet pleasant elements, such as an air-purifier, a CD-player (although not a particularly exciting choice of CDs) and even a yoga mat (although the room was too small to use it there).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban oasis in the heart of Toronto's financial district, the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel & Spa is a leader in the newest trend in lifestyle hotels and is recognized for its exceptional design concept, service and ambiance. A stay at the Cosmopolitan is the ultimate in intimate, modern comfort. With only 5 suites per floor, the amenities are generous and include windows & balconies that open to spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario, hardwood floors, full kitchens, washer/dryers, 32 inch flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
- Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto Ontario