I recently stayed at The Cosmo for one night during the weekend. I found the reception staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful with the questions I had about the area and things to do. I was in the city to mainly shop and the hotel was within easy walking distance to the Eaton Centre, which had plenty of shopping to keep me busy for the day.
I booked the regular or Zen room which was much nicer than I anticipated. With the separate little kitchen area and the bed area off kind of around the corner it was like a bachelor apartment. I had one full wall of windows, the view wasn't great but it was nice light and one wall of with half windows with a better view. The bathroom was small but nice, very clean and modern like with a very large shower and good water pressure. The toiletries were nice and towels large and plush.
My only complaint about the hotel was that I didn't have any dishcloths in my little kitchen. There was dishwasher but I still would have like some towels and clothes to wipe down the counters. Also I kept having issues with my key card, which you need to operate the elevator as well as to get into your room.
I went to the spa for a few treatments which were nice, but the girls seemed a little less experienced than other places I have been to, and the prices were somewhat steep.
All in all those it was a very nice stay and I would definitely go back again.Location was great and the bed was comfortable, what more can you ask for...oh maybe cheaper parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban oasis in the heart of Toronto's financial district, the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel & Spa is a leader in the newest trend in lifestyle hotels and is recognized for its exceptional design concept, service and ambiance. A stay at the Cosmopolitan is the ultimate in intimate, modern comfort. With only 5 suites per floor, the amenities are generous and include windows & balconies that open to spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario, hardwood floors, full kitchens, washer/dryers, 32 inch flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
- Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto Ontario