I'm writing this review while lounging on the leather couch sipping a cup of coffee in the room. We selected the "tranquility suite" which is a 1 bedroom with a living room, kitchen and an awesome bathroom. Room is spotless and modern with a fountain if you can believe it. Two flat panel tv's and very tastefully decorated.
Really in a market where even a basic room costs you 120 bucks this place is a bargain at 146.00 a night. Don't use their parking, its very expensive and will not fit a full size truck. Street parking is free from 9 pm to 8 am if you can find a spot. There are other lots within a block which are much cheaper as well.
Overall very very impressed with the rooms in this chic boutique condo esk type hotel. Will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban oasis in the heart of Toronto's financial district, the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel & Spa is a leader in the newest trend in lifestyle hotels and is recognized for its exceptional design concept, service and ambiance. A stay at the Cosmopolitan is the ultimate in intimate, modern comfort. With only 5 suites per floor, the amenities are generous and include windows & balconies that open to spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario, hardwood floors, full kitchens, washer/dryers, 32 inch flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
- Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, Ontario