This is a great hotel ..Jasmine front desk clerk, wonderful. All staff went out of their way to make your stay feel "boutiquey and cozy" I had the most wonderful 2 nights in a hotel bar that I have ever had in a one prior, it was so fun to hang out there after a day exploring the city.
Eight the wine bar was so fun. Chris never left a drink unfilled or a request not met. The location is superb for making your way around Toronto..Loved the suite set up of the rooms. Even in the elevator the supervisor of rooms asked us unsolicited how we enjoyed our room, very concerned about your stay and comfort. This will be our go to hotel on our many visits to Toronto. Thanks for a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban oasis in the heart of Toronto's financial district, the Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel & Spa is a leader in the newest trend in lifestyle hotels and is recognized for its exceptional design concept, service and ambiance. A stay at the Cosmopolitan is the ultimate in intimate, modern comfort. With only 5 suites per floor, the amenities are generous and include windows & balconies that open to spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario, hardwood floors, full kitchens, washer/dryers, 32 inch flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Toronto Hotel
- Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto, Ontario