“Staying in "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" is absolutely enjoyable”

Clinton and Bloor B&B
Ranked #2 of 114 Toronto B&B and Inns
Hong Kong
“Staying in "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" is absolutely enjoyable”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I highly recommend "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" to anyone. I stayed in "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" with my wife and daughter from 4 April - 14 April 2012. It is the best B&B I have ever stayed with. In fact, "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" is far better than any 4 and 5 star hotels I have ever stayed in. We stayed in "Cathedral Suite, Sunrise Suite and Sunset Suite" rooms. The rooms are equipped with private bath room. Each room is very clean and spacious and has it's own design and style. The B&B owner Albert is very professional and friendly. The breakfast he made is very tasty and freshly made in front of us every morning according our choice of preferences. Staying with "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" is like staying in a "5 Stars Home". Staying in "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" has made my trip in Toronto much more memorable. In my opinion, "A Suite Dreams Toronto B&B" has redefine the new high standard for B&B. I will definitely come back here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: You have to try out the Cathedral Suite which is located on the top floor. You won't be regrette...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Hebrew first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 8 April 2012

i will definitely be coming back here on my next trip. the proprietor, mr. albert tan, is the consummate host, warm and welcoming. his b&b is spotless, and full of amenities (i had the "catherdral" room at the top of the house, which was *huge* and had a balcony, big-screen tv, large bathroom with two sinks, jacuzzi, very comfortable queen size bed, etc., etc.). mr. tan is extremely nice, accommodating, and hospitable. suite dreams is also very conveniently and centrally located, easy to find. and he whips up a great breakfast. oh, and, he's a great conversationalist. all in all a terrific find, cannot recommend suite dreams highly enough.

Room Tip: as i mentioned in my review, i stayed in the room at the top of the house, the "cathedral"...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I was deciding between the Suite Dreams B&B and an inexpensive hotel for my accommodation in Toronto. The hotel was slightly cheaper, but it was without breakfast and with Wi-Fi charge, whereas breakfast and Wi-Fi were included in the price at the Suite Dreams. I thus thought the Suite Dreams B&B would be a better deal all in all. To me, all the comments on this B&B in TripAdvisor sounded too good to be true, but again I thought it would still be good even if they were only half true. So, I chose here and arrived to find all those positive comments are actually true! This B&B is absolutely immaculate in every sense of the word. Good and handy location (Christie subway station just a few steps away and easy access to lots of nice and inexpensive restaurants); tranquil and peaceful environment; an incredibly clean and comfortable room furnished with good taste; excellent breakfast with fresh fruit salad topped up with yogurt and plenty of delicious coffee; varieties of tea (English tea, green tea, jasmine tea, peppermint tea, chamomile tea, etc.) and coffee in the kitchen with a kettle for you to make a hot drink any time you want; Free Wi-Fi and free local calls. Above all, Albert, the host of the B&B, is exactly as everyone describes. He is so attentive, caring, and helpful as well as knowledgeable and experienced. He provided me with all the support and help I needed, and yet being the slightest bit obtrusive. Conversation with him was always amusing and enjoyable, as he was a good listener as well as a good communicator. I stayed 8 nights, and throughout my stay he made me feel very at home. Actually, when I was checking out, I felt as if I had been leaving my own home. I would confidently recommend this B&B to all my friends, as I can’t think of any other place to stay in Toronto that would be as lovely as this place.

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Your room near downtown. So clean. You owner hospitality. Guide us around the Bloor st.., we love this feeling. We will be back soon. Thanks for you Mr. Tan.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Suite Dreams was a dream come true for me. I was in town for an extended stay dealing with my father’s unexpected death. Gracious owner, Albert Tan, prepared me a fabulously healthy breakfast every morning to set me up for the day. Coming “home” each evening to a sparkling clean and peaceful environment was just what I needed to soothe my soul. The Garden Room with its own electric fireplace and a window opening to the garden gave me the privacy I wanted. Centrally located and only a 2-minute walk to the Christie subway station, this top-notch B & B is perfect for getting around Toronto and sampling the multicultural urban flavour of Bloor Street. I will definitely stay at Suite Dreams again. Thank you Albert for a great B & B experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Lizzie1949
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2012

There is little to add to the other reviews on the site. This is a spotlessly clean and comfortable B&B. Mr Tan is a careful but unobtrusive host. The location is quiet but just a few steps from Koreatown, which is full of places to eat. Don't forget to bring a pair of slippers!

Mata Utu
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I stayed for one night in this bed and breakfast. A nice room in a pleasant environment. The owner is rigid to certain rules (slippers, shower mats, parking tickets ...) but we know before coming. He advised me to a local restaurant where I could dine in peace.
A good overall experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo