2,022 results
All reviews bank vault great location small kitchenette washing machine the financial district underground path heart of downtown beautiful hotel union station room was spacious eaton centre lobby bar hockey hall of fame great room cn tower mini fridge business trip
Reviewed November 18, 2018

My husband and I stayed at One King West for Thanksgiving long weekend. Travelling from Calgary, he was able to walk to the Toronto office for meetings. Our family was able to enjoy the restaurant and lounge, especially on Thursday's Buck a Shuck, I appreciated the text messages of daily events. Nice comfortable room, very quiet, well stocked, and very good service. We will stay again for Business and Pleasure!

Date of stay: October 2018
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

Dear Sheila R,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, as well as your experience at Teller's Bar were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our team at Teller's Bar have worked hard to curate and create a lively and vibrant atmosphere with the live music and food and drink specials and it's great to know that their efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

It's truly an honour to know that you will return and I look forward to welcoming you back when that time comes.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Best customer service, especially by Muhammad, Joana & Justin. These three people made our stay very comfortable compared to other hotels. Valet service was great. Room service was excellent. I would love to stay at one king west again. Thank you staff for being so kind and professional.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ali I,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, as well as our In-Room Dining Services were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our service team works hard to ensure that we deliver the very best service and it's great to hear that we met your standards.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Everything in the hotel was amazing from room service food to valet parking and easy check in. All the staff was very friendly esp. Joana Mohammad and Justin. Thank you for a great stay. Will be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Hina W,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our In-Room Dining services, as well as our attentive staff were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. I will be sure to let Joana, Mohamed and Justin know how much of an impact they made on your experience. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed November 17, 2018

Excellent Location of One King West Hotel, great food at the restaurant and the bar is great. The rooms have a good view and kitchenette. Breakfast spread is good too...Will keep coming back to stay here.

Room tip: great accessibility
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kavitasan,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime downtown Toronto location, our modern, well-appointed suites, as well as our breakfast buffet spread were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to be the hotel our guests call home and it is rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed November 16, 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at One King West Hotel for 2 nights in August and it's one of my favourite hotels in the city. From the moment you step foot on the property the service is impeccable. Check in was a breeze, my suite was gorgeously appointed with a stunning view of the Toronto skyline and the food in Teller's Bar was delicious. But it's definitely the service that will have me coming back. Everyone I encountered was so kind and helpful, it was such a pleasure to stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ashley P,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our attentive staff, modern home-inspired suites, as well as our delicious dining services were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our service team works hard to ensure that we deliver the very best service and it's great to hear that we met your standards.

It is truly an honour to know that you will return and rest assured we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.