Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Pub night

First time at Timothy’s pub Great experience Live band was excellent Dedwood Food was good... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2018
Lynn C
via mobile
They try hard with live entertainment

A very good place, the food is very good, Daniel the waitress I believe, her name is , was great... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2018
Jay H
Toronto, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Toronto
from US$131.90
from US$53.10
from US$53.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I went to Timothys Pub to see a band and have a night out with my man. When I got there I realized that most of the seating wasn't for people with disabilities. The seats are all those high up kind that are hard to sit on. They have ONE table in the place with regular seats. It was reserved for another party. One of the staff told me they did have more regular tables and chairs before but they removed all of them from the place..WHY they would do that I don't know! As a person with a disability it was with great difficulty my choices were that I had to either stand all night or sit on the high seats. I eventually managed to sit on one of the high seats. They aren't comfortable if you are short and have issues with balance. The washroom is down a flight of stairs but at least the stairwell was well lit and there was a decent handrail. There is no washroom for someone who can't do the stairs. There is nothing on the website that I saw that indicated it was not accessible, as one staff member suggested that I look. The staff for the most part were decent, it's not their fault the place isn't great for mobility. Everyone is crammed in tight and most people had to stand all night so if you don't mind doing that I guess that's your call. When everyone is standing around if you are seated by the bar, you can't see the stage. On the plus side there is a good menu, and the crowd are quite decent. I don't think I'll be back unless the owners can arrange some better seating for those who need it. Everyone with mobility issues, avoid this place.

chanelsmomma, Owner at Timothys PUB, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that your visit was not to your satisfaction. We made the decision to raise our tables as our regular customers suggested that it gave better sight lines to the newly built stage. We have not had any negative reviews of the new setup but understand how it would be uncomfortable for you. Please be assured that if you choose to come back and reserve the lower table we would be happy to see you.

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Visited Timothy's to see a friends band playing.

Cute little music venue a nice patio and very friendly atmosphere.
Our server was friendly, attentive and always smiling.

Sound quality is awesome in there.
We had the fried chicken dinner which was smokin hot and really good and the club sandwich which was also really good.
They have some interesting drinks to try and everything is priced really well including the food.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick bite to eat, a cold beer and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed August 30, 2014

This is my local [as much as i have one] and its comfortable size, good selection of beers, chippy bar maids, very mixed crowd and high quality music make it a good place to visit at almost any time.

Depending on the day of the week, the band du jour [or lack of] and the featured sports events [on the many TVs] the activity level can vary from somnolent to bouncing off the walls.

The menu is pretty standard bar fodder but far better than you'd expect out of a kitchen the size of a telephone booth. Quality is consistent and portion sizes are good while there are enough non-fried meals to suit most folks.