“Great night out ”

Ranked #1,115 of 9,237 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Tried this place on a Friday night on a recommendation by a friend. It's small and I didn't notice much in the way of sinage so I actually walked into the restaurant nextdoor @ 188 ossington.. Once I was in the right spot we received attentive service as well as some nice cocktails highlighted by the Liberace which I really recommend.

Dinner was great and we really enjoyed the fried rice dish and their homage to the big Mac. No dessert here.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Came here with some work friends and enjoyed the experience. The food was very flavourful and tasty, and served at a good cadence. The cheesesteak and pork belly fried rice were really good.

Cocktails were interesting too, but the beer selection was on the weak side.

Also, I'm just not a fan of communal seating, especially with high top tables.

Lastly, the a/c wasn't up to the task of a busy resto - I saw a staff member looking at the thermostat and it read 27.5C - a bit unpleasant for 8pm...

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Toronto and a friend insisted we go for some late night good at Oddseoul. It did not disappoint. The cocktails and food were both unbelievable. I had initially intended to try a few cocktails but after my first odd fashioned I was hooked. Ended up having 3 more. All the food is small portions and it's all delicious. We tried most if the menu that night.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Amazing food, amazing service, amazing drinks, amazing atmosphere. Have tried almost all menu items and have loved each and every one of them.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Went here recently with three friends for a casual dinner

The place is a bit of a wait on a Saturday night (30-45 min wait for a table for 4). But would say that the wait is worth it!

Loved the food and the vibe. Asian fusion - would highlight reco the wings, the fried rice, and a sizzling plate (pork neck is the one we had I think)

Prices are extremely reasonable - we had dinner and drinks for 4 for $150 before tip.

Would go back in a heartbeat!