Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Learn, Be Entertained And Stay Fit

Just got back from the TorHAUNTo run focusing on some early and modern Toronto history while... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Joel B
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
so much fun and creepy ghost stories too!!!

The run was not overly strenuous, The stories were really cool and creepy, since they were about... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Odyssey176124

All reviews city's history run tour a great story teller distillery district fun run guide dan light festival learn something running pace christmas tour super informative interesting spots his knowledge brew pub small group christmas market great tour
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I heard about City Running Tours from a friend and decided to try the Toronto Vinyl Tour. I was actually blown away. It was so interesting! I’ll never look at the Westin Harbour Castle the same way again after finding out Margaret Trudeau spend days there with the Rolling Stones. We went to Massey Hall and Dan told us about an epic Jazz concert that most people missed because they were watching a big fight. It was like looking at Toronto in a whole different light. Being at the actual locations the events happen was super cool as well… Like a time warp. I'm not the type to do a bus tour as I find myself falling asleep at stop lights so this was perfect for me. The running in between was a perfect time to chat and get my heart pumping. I would highly recommend City Running Tours to anyone who wants to see the city a different way - if you’re a local or not. Thanks Dan, for a great time! Looking forward to trying your other tours (especially Folly Brewpub!)

Date of experience: April 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Thank you very much for this glowing review Shawna! I look forward to running with you again!

Reviewed June 9, 2016

I signed up for a 5 mile run with Dan/City Running Tours, Toronto. Had a great run, round lots of interesting areas. The pace was tailored to my (pathetically slow) one - its a run not a race. Dan had lots of interesting historical facts at hand, but also contemporary snippets (e.g., he is an expert in craft beers!). Really worth the money.

Date of experience: May 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to run with you. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in North America.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Highly recommended! I can't enthuse enough about the tours I've taken in Toronto with City Running Tours. Dan has put together well planned routes to ensure you get to know Toronto and the historical gems that have shaped this great city. He is an enthusiastic and engaging tour guide and fantastic storyteller; you're sure to come away with a tale or four so fascinating that you'll be telling all your friends. Will definitely be back for more tours.

Date of experience: April 2016

Thank you for the very kind words. Can't wait to run with you again!