“Great tour!”

City Running Tours Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our sightrunning tours of Toronto explore the history, culture, neighborhoods and attractions of the downtown core and along the Lake Ontario shoreline. Our routes cater to runners of all skill levels. Individual, group and corporate team building runs available.
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

If you are a runner, it doesn't get better than this- you get to put your miles in while getting a great look at Toronto from a knowledgeable and friendly guide. Definitely worth it! He came right to my hotel, couldn't have been easier.

Date of experience: July 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Thanks so much! I hope you're enjoying the rest of your stay in Toronto!

All reviews
"small group"
"christmas market"
"great tour"

Reviewed June 24, 2016

I grew up in Toronto, so I thought I'd seen most neat places here. Dan's tour of Irish History showed me I was wrong. He took us to Ireland Park, a beautiful place I'd never even heard of. Equal parts sad and peaceful, it's worth a visit. I'm so happy to know of it now.

Dan showed us a view of the city from a different view point, that of the Irish Immigrant. Dan told great stories, and really painted a visual of an older Toronto that was interesting, funny, and super informative. Even for a local, I learned a lot. It was also nice to do an active tour, running, getting exercise, being outdoors. All in all a really lovely time.

Date of experience: June 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Thank you Tova! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Really enjoyed this, as Toronto is a city I did not know. Dan is a friendly and informative guide. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thanks Ross! It was great running with you. I really appreciated the opportunity to run with someone so well traveled and hear your perspectives as well.

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

What an amazing way to see the city!! If you're an athlete, especially a runner, you probably take a tour of your own to run on work/vacation, so why not mix that in with some sweet history of the area?! Our tour guide, Dan kept it fun and light. Even the 6M/10K tour felt fairly easy and went quickly with plenty of breathing stops. I truly think even a less experienced runner could manage the longer courses. I'm going to make it a goal to run in every city they offer- I really had that much fun. It's just such a great way to really see the city in a unique and fun way. Just check out the photos!

Date of experience: June 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Thank you so much, Tessa! You brought so much great energy to the run. I really appreciated your eye for photo opps!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I heard about City Running Tours from a friend and decided to try the Toronto Vinyl Tour. I was actually blown away. It was so interesting! I’ll never look at the Westin Harbour Castle the same way again after finding out Margaret Trudeau spend days there with the Rolling Stones. We went to Massey Hall and Dan told us about an epic Jazz concert that most people missed because they were watching a big fight. It was like looking at Toronto in a whole different light. Being at the actual locations the events happen was super cool as well… Like a time warp. I'm not the type to do a bus tour as I find myself falling asleep at stop lights so this was perfect for me. The running in between was a perfect time to chat and get my heart pumping. I would highly recommend City Running Tours to anyone who wants to see the city a different way - if you’re a local or not. Thanks Dan, for a great time! Looking forward to trying your other tours (especially Folly Brewpub!)

Date of experience: April 2016
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Thank you very much for this glowing review Shawna! I look forward to running with you again!