“Excellent way to see the city”

City Running Tours Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our sightrunning tours of Toronto explore the history, culture, neighborhoods and attractions of the downtown core and along the Lake Ontario shoreline. Our routes cater to runners of all skill levels. Individual, group and corporate team building runs available.
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Informative guide, good fun and keeps you fit too. Would thoroughly recommend the historic tour. Good value too.

1  Thank guydebal
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Cheers! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! Thanks also, for helping me get my Monarchs straight. :)

All reviews
"small group"
"christmas market"
"great tour"

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I had 2 friends visiting from the states and we had a wonderful time on this run. Dan makes sure everyone is comfortable with the running pace and is a great story teller. As a Torontonian, I had a fun time learning more about my city's history while doing something active!

1  Thank Caitlin K
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thanks so much Cait! It was a pleasure having the three of you along for the run!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Excellent way to see the city. 10k running route (one of the multiple options) took us from Univ. of Toronto down through Queen St, Parliament, multiple historical sites in Toronto, into the Financial District, passed the Rogers Centre and CN Tower, the harbor, and ended up in the Distillery District. This is well worth the value and Dan is a great tour guide, very knowledgable and friendly!

Date of experience: July 2017
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thanks so much for joining me, and fighting through the ankle issues! I really enjoyed chatting with you and Emily. Happy 4th of July!

Reviewed March 24, 2017

This was my first running tour with Dan but won't be my last! I had a great time learning about the music history of Toronto while visiting some iconic sites. Dan provided us with a detailed history of the music scene in Toronto and even included information about sites that weren't part of the official tour, e.g. we stopped at a stoplight and he explained that the coffee shop across the street was a music venue and who played there. After the run, Dan provided us with links to various topics he covered along the tour. Great when you want to see/hear more about the concerts he discussed along the way!

Date of experience: March 2017
Dan G, Manager at City Running Tours Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Thanks so much for this! I really appreciate it.

I hope the links were useful. If you ever have any questions, please let me know.

Dan

See more reviews
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I booked a second City Run Tour Toronto since I really enjoyed the first one I participated in. Firstly, it's a great chance to get a run in - particularly if it is a city you are not familiar with. Although I live in Toronto, this is a great way to learn little known stories and the history of so many buildings and venues around the city. The Vinyl Toronto Tour focuses on music related stories. Dan illuminates the stories by pulling up concert posters or videos on his phone. He's even put together a playlist! This won't be my last tour!

Date of experience: March 2017

Thanks again, Leanne, for getting a group together to do this. I had A LOT of fun leading your crew around downtown and can't wait to do it again when your injury heals.