The rooms here were well equipped with everything you need in a kitchen. Decent sized pool area and spa. We had complementary breakfast during our stay which was good, lots of choices. Good location close to the CN tower. The only setback we had staying here was the parking was ridiculously priced and we booked for 2 double beds and one was a fold out couch which wasn't made when we got there which I had to ring and ask and they didn't offer to make the bed just told us linen was in the cupboard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District Ontario
- Toronto Residence Inn