Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
C$128
Agoda.com
C$125
Easy and fast booking
All reviews tim horton's next door clean rooms place to stay nice bathroom opened the door first floor ice machine night's sleep would definitely stay here again microwave queensway expressway dispenser pros cons concert
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were going to Toronto for a wedding and really didn't like the idea of paying upwards of $500 for a 2 night stay. Did a little research and was thrilled to find Canadas Best Value Inn in Etobicoke. It's a fairly small place but the grounds were beautiful...meticulous flower beds and beautiful planters everywhere. Great first impression! Our room was great too. Although small, ....fresh, crisp white bedding, squeaky clean bathroom, mini fridge, microwave, flat screen, wifi.....everything you need. Free parking and a Tim Horton's next door! We would definitely go back!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Hilary, thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Very pleased to read about your stay with us!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I was in town for a conference and needed a reasonably priced place to stay and still be able to access downtown. I was looking at hotels in the $300 to $500 range and stumbled on this little gem in Etobicoke. Close to everything with easy access to the 400 series highways. The rooms are clean and have been recently refurbished. They are equipped with microwave, fridge, desk and flat screen tv. Wifi is fast and included in the price. Parking is onsite and free. Bathroom renos are quite nice with a deep bathtub. Price was cheap. Staff are friendly enough. I'm not sure about others but my experience was more than satisfactory. Lots of restaurants and shopping in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank meklet

Excellent feedback. Thank you very much. We are a little gem tucked away in Etobicoke. Our area has tonnes to offer. Thank you pointing this out and we hope to serve you anytime.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The staff was helpful, the manager was nice, this isn't a 5* hotel by any chance, but it is well managed. The value is just good. You won't be disappointed. Except maybe by the breakfast. You'll probably end up getting something from the Tim Horton next door. But the room is perfect for the price.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DooMDumas

Thank you for choosing CBVI Toronto and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The room and service was what we expected. The front desk person was pleasant and helpful. We were satisfied with the hotel except for the breakfast which was very poor. Everything else was average but clean and that is the most important for us. Incredibly quiet in spite of being beside a freeway.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Douglas, appreciate the feedback. Though we are a smaller property, we try our very best to make sure all our guests are satisfied. Regarding the breakfast, yes we do have limited space therefore, we cannot offer as much as we would like to. However, there are many breakfast options on our area and also adjacent to the property, Tim Hortons.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

My friend and I were staying for one night May 12. When we attempted to register we were told that we needed to put down a deposit and also pay for the room immediately. I told Charlene the desk clerk that we usually pay at the end of the stay the next day. She responded that this was the hotel policy. I told her that this policy was never included in our emailed reservation confirmation. We decided not to register and went to another hotel instead. Charlene treated us as if we were delinquent patrons even before we were registering. And she took my government issued ID and made a photocopy. I'm a RN and my friend is a social worker but were treated like homeless clients. I will never stay at your hotels. I will tell my family and friends not to book rooms with you

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank evagajewski

Dear Guest, I do apologize for any inconvenience you had experience during your check-in. We do have policies in place. However, if you wish to further discuss this,as your concerns do matter, please reach me directly at operations@cbvitoronto.com