“Hazelton Hotel a Luxurious 5 star oasis in Toronto”
Review of The Hazelton Hotel

The Hazelton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 13 December 2011

The service is simply impeccable from the moment you enter to the moment you leave. Saying that the staff pays attention to every detail or request, is an understatement. There are no pretentious attitudes! What a blessing.The suites are extremely generous in space and the design is well appointed and the beds heavenly. If your're into a culinary experience, check out the restaurant ONE, the chef has some serious skills with his creations and will not disappoint. Personally I'm a fan of their spa, gym and pool. You feel like its your own private retreat. My last experience at the Hazelton I asked the manager if they could see if they can look into upgrading my floor tickets to the Prince concert. Well they arranged for me to sit in the VIP box with table service 15 feet away from from Prince and then to top it off i was one of 12 twelve people that got called up on stage to dance with him! Not bad for an "old man" at the club. Thanks to the Hazelton, my wife and I had another memorable time. And I'm just a regular guy.

Room Tip: Request a room on the south side, facing Yorkville.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Triplethreatgr

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I have stayed at many hotels in Toronto and this is THE hotel to stay. The rooms are gorgeous and the service is impeccable. You're right in Yorkville which is where you want to be in Toronto. You cannot beat this location. The spa is also amazing!!
The hotel restaurant ONE is one of the best restaurants in Toronto.
Trust me, you want to stay at this hotel when you're in Toronto (if you can afford it).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank BforBoy
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This is a wonderful elegant hotel in the heart of Yorkville. The rooms are spotless and luxurious. The beds are fantastic, not to mention the giant bathroom! The service at this hotel is second to none. The staff is cheerful, polite and beyond helpful. I stay at this hotel every time I am in Toronto, sometimes we go to Toronto just so we can stay at the Hazelton.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maryvs-silomail
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I loved this hotel. Amazing service from start to finish. We upgraded to a suite room was beautiful and very modern. Loved the bathroom with the tv in the mirror. It was my husbands birthday and surprised us witha cake in the room. Really nice touch. Gym and pool were nice .
I also loved the one restaurant had dinner and breakfast there both were great.
I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view of Hazelton lane.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TorontoSpagirl
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hazelton Hotel. The hotel was terrific from the rooms to the restaurant. Probably what stood out most to us was the excellent service provided to us by Dean and Olivia. We will be staying there again on our next visit to Toronto.

Room Tip: Ask Olivia and she will do all she can to get you a good room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Brad D
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Great staff and amazing hotel! As for a room with a nice view!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank TMMTravels
Reviewed 1 November 2011

On my trip I did in Toronto. Based on reviews and location I chose, knowing nothing of the city, The Hazelton Hotel in Yorkville district. First impression on arrival, nice modern hotel. Friendly doormen and receives the check. A very lively area, just such an excellent location. But again it was what a coincidence. On to the room and that was also determined not to. Had taken a Deluxe King Room. The hotel bar is a meeting place for many local and non local people, I feel. But a cozy bar. Outside, in good weather you can eat on the terrace. I think the ladies or gentleman to take your reservation and bring to the table, both at breakfast and dinner a bit on the arrogant side. Especially for hotel guests. I think that should have an edge on the people who like "seen" to be on the terrace. Anyway. Eating well is a little on the expensive, and only a la carte breakfast. The room is divine, I've never slept between sheets such as in this lovely hotel, really great class! Bed itself also delicious! TV fine, and the bathroom even once hell okay. Floor heating in winter, can not be better. Overall a very great comfort!. I also wanted a trip to Niagara Falls. And volunteered at the concierge, it was aided by Dean, super man. He gave you the feeling of what you will about the things you will do, with the appropriate tip, arranged car and other things for me. Really perfect and without arrogance. Upon returning sincerely ask how the region was. That's about as good as you do in the far abroad! In short it was a joy to be here. And not only here Toronto was more than fun, nice people, feel safe, and plenty to see and do. But alone on a bench to sit on the Hazelton hotel night and watch the world pass you see is pulling more than one attraction!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo