“Fantastic Experience”

US$212.66*
14-Minute Helicopter Tour Over Toronto
Ranked #33 of 139 Tours in Toronto
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Had a blast! The whole crew were amazing and helped this scared of heights girl face a heights fear. The views were breathtaking and the ride was smoother than I expected. This is a must experience for views and great photos! Thank you!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Purchased a groupon deal for my Father and I for this! Staff were super friendly, and the booking and check-in process was very efficient. We were up in the air for about 7 minutes, which goes by so quick! Being up in the air over Toronto was absolutely priceless!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Tremendous bragging rights! I think this is the most memorable part of our trip! This is a must do! Glad I let my husband talk me into it! Definitely a once in a life time experiment! Great pics!! Short, but definititve!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Booked this through viator after they offered me a discount voucher of 11% off , nice. .Always allow for Toronto traffic as we made it with minutes to spare because we didn't know about the CNE event and a Blue Jays game on the same night. That said the staff were super friendly and efficient and put us at ease, because we weren't sure we had made it in time( need to be at Billy Bishop airport 30 mins before flight ). The whole experience ( and this was for both of us the first time in a helicopter ) was fantastic with the view over the CN tower and the Rogers stadium just the best . It is only 7 minutes but we got some great video and felt that the flight time was just right. If you are in Toronto , don't miss the chance to fly over the city.

1  Thank mikezhivago
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Every time my wife watches the bachelor she always commented how much she would love to go on a helicopter ride. It was her 30th birthday and I surprised her. She will remember this surprise for the rest of her life. Amazing views, super safe and super friendly staff. Don't hesitate if you're questioning if you should do this tour