“Beautiful”

and up
Private Tour: Romantic Toronto Helicopter Ride
Ranked #15 of 126 Outdoor Activities in Toronto
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I think this is one of the Tours that you should visit, it will give you totally a different view of the city,

All reviews
"tunnel"
"height"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff are excellent and really make your experience fun. The views are spectacular. I would recommend everyone to do this at least once, it is worth every penny!

Try to get there a early as there is no signage and its very confusing to find your way.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Had a blast! The whole crew were amazing and helped this scared of heights girl face a heights fear. The views were breathtaking and the ride was smoother than I expected. This is a must experience for views and great photos! Thank you!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Purchased a groupon deal for my Father and I for this! Staff were super friendly, and the booking and check-in process was very efficient. We were up in the air for about 7 minutes, which goes by so quick! Being up in the air over Toronto was absolutely priceless!