All reviews moxies restaurant toronto airport shuttle service free shuttle park and fly small kitchen king suite separate bedroom full kitchen an overnight stay air canada travel agent parking fee beds were very comfortable stayed here for one night front desk staff definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Wow! My new favourite hotel at Toronto Airport. The room is amazing. It’s spotless and it is so nicely decorated. There is even a little sitting room. Microwave, Fridge and Starbucks coffee. Great service at the front desk! Couldn’t ask for anything more.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1000islandgirlx
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear 1000islandgirlx,
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel and taking the time to let us know about your experience.
Its make me very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay here and that we were as per your expectations.
We certainly look forward hosting you sometime in the near future again..
Always at your service,

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Very relaxing! Wonderful service and staff! Very accommodating to our every needs. Was suggested by a friend, glad we listened! Restaurants are right there. Lots of parking. Have no problem going back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Julie T,
We certainly look forward hosting you sometime in the near future again.
Wishing you a wonderful Happy 2018.
Always at your service,

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I like the Sandman and always like eating at Moxie's. However, the state of the rooms appear to be deteriorating a little. I still enjoyed my stay, but it seems that the room could use some updating. The beds are comfortable and the food is always good so I would stay here when flying in or out of Toronto.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Coppergate,
I apologize for any inconvenience but we are always trying to update our rooms . Our wonderful restaurant, Moxie, and the convenient distance to the airport makes us indeed an ideal hotel for such stopovers.
I really hope you had a wonderful holiday.
I am happy to hear that we will be seeing you sometime in the near future again.
I will always be at your service.
Wishing you a happy new year.
Kind regards

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Ok - for airport hotel wouldn't spend any length of time here - good restaurant attached but service very pool - tons of locals that appear to get more attention than the traveler. Rooms are ok but wouldn't write home about them, good for stop over or airport delay.

Stayed: August 2017
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear HotelFAndBGuru,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to give us a feedback about your experience. I am sorry to hear that you did not find your experience at our hotel satisfactory.
I do apologize for any inconvenience caused but however I would love to get some more details from you so that I can address those issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We stayed here for a night before we left on our vactation. This hotel was lovely, the rooms were clean and trendy, the beds were very comfortable, and the restaurant was great. We will be staying here everytime we fly out of Pearson, for the price and the free parking when you are away, it's the perfect start of any vacation!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DPOntario
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear DPOntario,
Its make me very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay here. Our wonderful restaurant, Moxie, nice & cozy rooms and the convenient distance to the airport makes us an ideal hotel for such stopovers.
I hope you are having a wonderful vacation and we certainly look forward hosting you sometime in the near future again.
Happy holidays.