Review Highlights
Close to Scotiabank Centre and affordable

I’ve been here 3 times with friends. Service was great twice, once our server was not great... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2018
Charlene F
Disappointed...Just Average

This was a return visit. Had gone about a year and a half ago while in Toronto and was very excited... read more

Reviewed March 25, 2018

from US$129.00
from US$51.90
from US$51.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Sports bar food....typical. Fries are a bit strange...soggy. We did get a good salad that my GF folks ate...salad with roasted veggies, fig and chicken.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with the family. They were able to comfortably accommodate a table of 8. Our server was quick and attentive. The atmosphere was a sports bar pub with lots of TVs showing various games. Our food was delicious, everyone absolutely loved their meals!! We definitely recommend eating here and will come back when visiting Toronto again.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Many reviewers have noted their hours are good - which is true. The atmosphere is crazy loud. The service was ok both times we were there after, and before Jays games. It's just pub grub, so I'd say stick with those kinds of things - the nachos were good. It's for eating, not dining or socializing.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Went here a few times late at night when everything else was closed. The food was ok (really like the Chicken Strips) and they give a generous portion of fries. The place definitely has more of a "bar" vibe to it. One of the nights we were there a fight broke out and it took the staff a minute or so before they even responded to it. I would go here again only if it was the only other option since everything else was closed.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Ok...I have a good, bad and ugly. The good....food. We each had quesadillas. They were great and fairly priced. Bad....smh. If you order a soda please sip it because you will be charged .75 for a refill. I never saw that expense on the menu. I may have over looked it but that is irrelevant. Then you will be charged a $1 for an ounce of ranch but the sour cream and salsa that I didn't want was included with the meal. The UGLY..I could go on for a while so I'll try to be brief. The service is horrible and that may to kind. To the point where I'll NEVER return. The server, Alysa ( I believe that was the correct spelling) was beyond useless and rude. She must have missed the day they reviewed customer service. She couldn't have been any more rude and unpleasant to deal with--whenever we did see her. Once she brought our food she must have went in the back and took a nap because we didn't see her again until we were finished eating (with empty drink cups). I'll end the story with that but the bottom line is just stay away. I hate to say that, but I just can't say enough negative stuff about all the service. Definitely go somewhere else regardless of price or distance. 1 more thing....they were not busy at all during my visit. I believe they had 6-8 tables filled so they had no excuse for poor service and being slow---she just sucked!

Date of experience: July 2017