“Cool place”

Hoops Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #182 of 269 Nightlife in Toronto
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

It was a New place to go and we were pleasantly surprised. There was a fun atmosphere and the food was good.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The fajitas were good . However, the tortillas were very cold and they took a long time to get them heated. The personnel is not nice. In the end, I asked "Hey, do you have a napkin?" and the the answer was "No, I don't"
whaaaaaaaat....

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Came during the day with co-workers for some drinks. My co-workers had beer. Their beer is good based on my co-workers opinion. I don’t usually drink beer I ask for hard liquor which they ran out of, because they ran out I asked for a cooler, they also ran out of that, so I had to settle for a drink the waitress recommended. Overall waitress was nice, the interior of the bar seems very outdated and dark, the one good thing is that they have a lot of tvs everywhere to watch sports.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Went in with friends to see a game one night in November. This bar is dirty, smelly and the food is atrocious - even the waiter when asked about the nachos said "they are okay" and later mentioned that she can't say the food is bad outright (but it was clear that's how she felt, and so did we). The sour cream that came with the nachos was curdled, and the food was disgusting. There are so many places to watch a game, I highly recommend avoiding this place as it's a kitchen nightmare for sure. We complained and the waitress was happy to comp our food with no questions asked, I'm sure she has to do that a lot...